His

UNEDITED!!!!!!!!

Rustling of clothes accompanied by tender touches that first caressed her cheeks and later made her stumble under him as his lips pressed kisses on her eyelids and then that small button nose, along with their fingers entwining above Roxanne's head as they molded their lips with one another, today Darius was extremely careful as if trying to listen to each of Roxanne's moans and whimpers, all those tiny gasps she made when his callused warm palm covered sacred parts of her cool body.

It was as if he wished to savor the electrifying sensations of their skin colliding and touching every single moment and keep these precious memories in a glass jar to preserve and cherish later on. His palm wrapped around her breast while mouth opened to suck the creamy skin of her neck and chest, it looked as if red sun rays were appearing on her pale peach skin.

Darius's muscular back was no less with her fingernail marks, the slower he went, his teeth marking her breast like he wished and tongue swirling around the pink nub just like her was starving for her, licking and slurping with pinching it a few times to make the girl riled up, the more it tested Roxanne's patience. Her orgasm bubbled and then with his sweet gestures of kissing her wrist and calling her name with so many praises she was called back from her high.

"D-Daddy......oh daddy m-mercy!"

It was pure torture to be treated as such, tears of helplessness trailed down her eyes when the man hooked up on of her legs as she laid stark naked like a nymph of flowers and blew a cool breath to sooth her swollen and gushing pussy.

Instead on healing her precious flower when Darius placed his face right infront of her pussy for which her leg was raised on his shoulder, it gushed with honeyed nectar and made the angel cry with pleasure when his two fingers finally pressed against her swollen clit and played with the pearl. Gentle motions that were completely mismatched with his rough fingers that were in contrast with her sensitive skin rubbed her to and fro before they dipped inside her.

"Oh-Oh god...oh."

Inch by inch the fingers entered Roxanne and fucked her with their movements, enveloping by her pussy and then withdrawing suddenly to again break inside in a rough pattern. Trembling and shivering the angel called out Darius innumerable times and cried with tears and mewls.

Those heartbreaking whimpers were enough and yet so enticing to make Darius completely pull out his fingers before bowing his head and making his tongue take their place, eating her out. The pace was increased from slow and rhythmic to that of a hungry beast that slurped hungrily whatever honey the nymph gushed with. Teeth nipping her sensitive clit that he teased relentlessly made the little babydoe convulse as her eyes rolled back into her head with pleasure as she came into his mouth.

Roxanne thought that since she had came once then Darius would be happy enough to let her be as she covered her embarrassed red face with her palm but the moment was very shortlived as a thick warm sensation of the hard cock at the entrance of her pussy made her gasp.

Before she could utter a word, her slick juices made the angry member enter inside her with the dark brooding man watching her face like a predator.

"Babydoe.I am going to fuck you like my sweet, little slut." he was completely encased inside her, and prodded her stomach before withdrawing out and again starting with a punishing pace. Each pulse and vein of his cock was something she felt inside herself as this time he gently entered her slowly before withdrawing out again.

The words and actions were enough to make the girl release pearl drops from her green irises and it did nothing less than making the man insane as he picked the girl up and prodded her up on fours with her bum raised to him and that peach fruit gushing.

The pace of breaking inside her was changed from slow to a little rough and this time when he thrusted Roxanne felt like drowning.

"Fuck" The man pushed his stomach against her back and fucked her while hissing into those innocent ears of how he was going to devour her making the girl moan like a wanton woman in heat.

Arms that were holding her up now released as one touched her clit rubbing it roughly while another wrapped around Roxanne's neck.

"Greedy little baby, want daddy to fuck your brains out yes that is why you show your goddamn juicy ass." A spank followed by her cry then earned her another of it as it was accompanied by his uncoordinated thrusts. The girl turned her head to look at Darius with teary eyes and red lips that were so lovely that Darius could not help but pull her for a deep kiss.

Kiss followed by Roxanne cumming again and again with screams that demanded mercy and displaying pleasure and wanting....her hunger that was impossible to die till he could come inside her and his hunger could be sated.

"I need to fuck you and then I fucking need to make your my goddamn wife Roxanne." Those were the words that he uttered in her ear before releasing ropes of cum inside her pussy making Roxanne lose the feeling in her legs and fall while breathing heavily to only realize what he said.

"I love you so damn much babydoe."