School

Unaware of the people watching their interaction, the small nymph was glowing under the sunlight, her tiny hand entwined with his large palm as she held his arm with both hands letting him guide her to the principal's office.

The idea of coming here and all that spiritual development speeches Darius had prepared went to drain the very second when he found boys watching his Roxanne with utmost interest making him straighten and give a bone chilling aura making the girl shuffle closer to him while others moved their eyes away from them.

Girls had been watching Darius with huge interest, this was the school from which he himself had attained his education from and only last year was invited back as a guest of honor. He was like every woman's dream come true but nobody could deny that he looked impeccably handsome, Roxanne's softness brought out his dark edged character out in sharp contrast.

They both looked like a couple that anyone would envy. The whispers and mutterings began as they crossed the threshold and going straight to the office.

It took half an hour and all the procedures were completed since the federal court judge had already faxed the documents concerned previously, yet his heart did not allowed to leave the angel alone on her first day.

"You should go and attend your classes baby, here let me help you put all your things in the locker." Some students that were standing a bit close heard their conversation making the girls swoon at the way the cold as frost man melted today.

"Thankyou Daddy." Roxanne smiled as soon as he was done, Darius kissed her forehead walking away from the building towards his black tinted car. The girl had her right hand pulled up waving frantically at him making Darius laugh at how adorable she was.

"Bye!!!"

He watched her from the rear view mirror till he cannot and Roxanne was left behind to deal with her own.

The girl sped walked in the direction of the English class as indicated on a map, people were yet to occupy most of the seats of the simple cream collared room and most of them were empty so she took the one beside a girl who typed furiously on her laptop.

Roxanne looked at the furious typing before focusing on the girl's beautiful face with a thin layer of makeup.

"You are pretty." The nymph whispered tilting her head making the woman infront of her stop to see if she heard right.

"Excuse me?"

"You are pretty." The green eyed doe found the person infront of her resembling the porcelain dancing doll Darius had brought for her on their second date. She was in love with her tiny face and golden hair depicted with sparkling sand naming her Sun.

"Do you know whom are you talking to?" The beautiful girl raised an eyebrow, her manicured finger pointing at Roxanne who giggled softly at her question.

"I am new!"

Roxanne Scavo was personification of magic and witchcraft. She was born to be loved and adored due to her pure heart. The girl was one of those very few people that never cared about impressing anyone....take it to be her teachers or friends, her only goal in life was to be happy and joy for her is derived from within.

After Mia's death, when she had been dragged to Elijah's house, the girl tried her hardest to make friends with Melissa, her stepsister but all those efforts were in vain. One cannot make everyone like them, just love yourself and things get so much more lighter..easier.

Nobody will help you only you can help yourself.

Roxanne feared that people would recognize and hate her, point fingers and shame her existence thus fearing it but she was not ashamed of who she was, rather disliked her connection to a person that had brought pain and sufferings upon countless people.

"I swear I was this near to hate you but then you are too cute to be disliked, my name is Tiffinay, I am the head cheerleader of this school."

"Like in that Mean girls movie?" Tiffinay took a moment before she burst out laughing with her mouth closed, her cheeks got red but she dared not make a sound so as to not attract the attention of the others before wacking Roxanne's head gently making the nymph rub it while scrunching her nose.

"Do I look like a mean girl to you silly?"

"No, you look like the doll my daddy bought me"

Tiffaney "....."

_______________________________________________________________

"How was your day Sir?"

Darius did not wished to show how dampened his mood was with the current case going on. Illegal smuggling of animal skin was going on across the borders and the criminal that got arrested committed suicide a day before.

He as a judge knew what had transpired, the cops had known while the lawyers were also aware yet nobody had got a single clue or lead onto the case, the only thing they had got previously also was murdered because it was very evident that such a cruel creature would never commit suicide.

Someone was embedded in their very network that was playing a dual game and now on top of that he was an late to pick up Roe.

"Daddy?" Darius rubbed her small red head which was softer than silk making Roxanne shuffle closer as if asking to massage her hair and if possible pet her more.

"My day was alright baby, how did everything went today? I seriously apologize for being late but I promise that this is the last time."

"Its alright Daddy, my day was so nice, I made a lot of friends..." They talked randomly about things here and there as Roxanne tried to distract Darius watching his mood was atrocious despite how hard he tried to hide it.

Both of them laughed at something the sweet little girl said as the gloomy clouds disappeared making the surrounding feel fresh like a cool stroke of breeze in summer and it filled Roxanne's heart with warmth not knowing that someone was watching her interaction with Darius.

"Your beloved daughter is having your enemy as love interest."