Euphoria 2

Strong arms flipped Roxanne around, making her back lying on the cottony fluffy bed. Teary green eyes were looking at Darius in a hazy need as he hovered over her petite frame making her whimper. Feeling as if the love bites forming small little red clouds filled with his affection were not enough, Darius decided to paint the beautiful skin of his baby into some more of them, loving her as if the stars on the night sky were fabricated on her fragile skin that could turned red with a single rough touch.

"Is my sweet doe afraid?" warm palm cupped her face, with his one arm supporting Darius above the delicate angel as she mewled when his cock rubbed her pussy. He wanted her to experience what was true passion like he was experiencing and forget unnecessary worries that should plagued her pretty mind.

The nymph sinked her teeth into the creamy flesh of her bottom lips before nodding slowly as if looking up to him for giving her a kiss to silence her insecurities. He made her feel so much pleasure but she did nothing, was he feeling good all this while?

Was he feeling as much pleasure as she was? She wanted to have him, make him happy without thinking of what she might lose, that no matter how painful it might be for her, she would do it but the moment Darius saw her wild and alert expression he could not help but feel wrathful. He loved her, god he loved her so much and if it came to hurting her, his pleasure was not important, the world faded in comparison to his care for her and today was the day that will teach her what his love is.

"D-Daddy....do you...do you like t-this daddy?" frail wrists encircled his neck to pull him closer. Despite Darius being much more dominant and dark, Roxanne was aware that she could say things to him, that he would listen.

Instead of saying a word first, the raged man smashed his lips to the girl who moaned into his mouth that made her unable to have a single thought left and simultaneously decided to take her smaller, much more soft palm and guide it to his hard cock in anger to show what damn pleasure she made him feel to go nearly insane.

Moss green eyes were widened in contrast to the silver irises that were swirled inside a vortex of darkness as the kiss broke with her face morphing into that of wordless euphoria. A warm current of erotic pleasure made Roxanne's pussy clench as she looked down, her fingers gliding gently onto his length unconsciously.

"Fucking slut. Greedy for daddy's cock aren't you? such a little girl yet drooling for daddy despite fear, say it what do you want."

The man hissed when her fingers tightened a little onto his angry bulging member making his eyes clench shut, restraining himself to open her mouth and fuck it relentlessly, to derive all pleasure he could but how could he start this and leave the naked nymph greedy and wanting in middle when he promised to fuck her raw inside her honeyed pussy, that is right he wanted to cum in there.

Wanted that, her....above all things that existed.

"I-I am n-not-" Roxanne whimpered before unconsciously loving the way he talked to her so dirtily and fastened her fingers to move up and down on his cock in a rhythm.

It was so hard to breathe for the little girl who cannot seem to be able to wrap her fist around how thick he was and the moment he engulfed her tiny neck in a hold, her pussy could not help but weep hungrily.

"Say it, I wanna fucking hear that." Darius gritted his teeth, tightening his hold on her throat, still being gentle enough as making Roxanne whimper all the while she explored the most sensitive of him but for her it seemed to be powerful enough to break her.

"I-I am..ohh.oh Daddyyy" A tear drop trailed her cheek when Darius decided to lock her hands together with one calloused palm of his and rub the head of his cock across her clit.

"I- I am D-Daddy's dirty l-little s-slut." With the words she spoke her pussy could not stop the string of fluid flow out and the hard cock did not let her think again of all the worries as it partially entered into her gushing flower.

"Ah! " the sweet cries were heartbreaking as the night sky welcomed their union.

Both of them moaned at the contact as Roxanne was left in a daze of unbridled pleasure whimpering and chanting his name, calling out to him while her scared body was broken with such gentleness that she could not even think of pain for even a moment.

Little by little her little flower was pried gently as the rock hard cock entered her, completely disappearing inside her body. Roxanne felt her pussy clenching trying to accommodate Darius as his length prodded her stomach.

Beautiful moans followed by his groans of resisting to move his hips filled the room but Darius waited for some moment to let Roxanne adjust to his size.

"Babydoe." he whispered too quietly watching Roxanne bite her lip and observe their entwined bodies with a crying face.

"D-Daddy....please, it feels so good.....please." Gentle symphony was created with slow and tender love making. With every deep stroke of the man, Roxanne was drawn close to the verge of madness. Whimpering and moaning all like a mess her mouth opened in a plea, panting and watching Darius above her.

The bitter sweet feeling of making love for the first time was intermingled with lust and love, later evolving into a fiery passion as Darius casted his lips onto her leaving a breathless kiss that made both of them lose their worlds in each other.

Night passed like a magical phenomenon lasting for a second worth of an entire eternity yet the lovers were not interrupted as they continued to bask in each other's arms so intimately, Darius and Roxanne coming together after a series of touching and loving followed by the soft innocent gestures filled with sacred kisses again leading to them making love in complete oblivion.

If this wasn't heaven, then what was...