Euphoria part 1

"Have I told you how brave you are Roe?" Pulling her creamy body in his embrace, his lips grazed her shoulder-blades. The scene looked like a surreal painting that was yet to be painted in vibrant colours, the surroundings were bright yet misty with the desire yet Darius' heart was not consoled to take her yet.

Open mouth leaving wet kisses on her pale chest as if to mark his possessive streak and make her immersed in his musk scent was what the muscular male did without even trying. Eyes closed in bliss, those forest irises were rolled back into the head with how even his small touch can ignite her soul.

Darius looked at the pleasure stricken face and it could not help him calm the inner beast that wanted to pull Roxanne in his embrace and never let go but fueled his desire even further.

Such a small little girl in the palm of his hand, completely left out for him to do whatever he wished yet he felt that she should remember this time forever. Her first time should be the most beautiful experiences of her life, this was his responsibility because she was his Roxanne, his pretty baby, his beautiful little girlfriend and in future she will be his tiny sweet wife and he was hers, always.

Calloused palms held the bubbly ass and gave it a good squeeze to make Roxanne aware of what she did to him, how this small little angel drove him to the verge of insanity.

"T-Thankyou Daddy" When the girl not knowing herself whispered almost feather soft, Darius wished he did not hear the meaning in her voice, in those innocent words. What was that precious princess thanking him for? For loving her to the verge of madness?

Breathing in Darius' embrace as Roxanne looked into his eyes with lashes fluttering shy and embarrassed, his lips heaving right infront of hers, the nymph was rendered spellbound by Darius's charm, the angel gently traced his chest with her soft palms not daring to forget that it was Darius' first time as well.

When the soft plump petals met his jaw, leaving a series of kisses on his collarbone and masculine chest and abs, Darius could not help but tighten his hold on his baby.

Burning lips that were scandling passion met one another in a pure kiss. Was it sex that Roxanne wished to have at that moment or was it a sense of utter devotion that she felt that if she did not displayed then she might die.

For Darius who held her delicate back, tracing his palm from her hip bones to the very nape of her neck it was a way to drown his identity and everything that his soul was into Roxanne.

The barrier of fabric was removed and the cold body of the doe eyed angel was in the very hold of a warm cocoon of Darius who broke the kiss as he saw the girl with red nose sitting in daze, panting softly.

Plump pink lips opened in a silent whimper when rough fingers slowly advanced from the slim waist of the pale beauty to the heaving breasts that were demanding attention of the man.

Darius rolled his fingers pinching the pinkest of the nipples yet the hiss followed by the teary eyed whimper made him unable to see his babydoe in pain as his head dipped down to slowly suck onto her breasts.

The motion that followed was so gentle as an starving tongue lapped up her breasts that Roxanne could not help her pussy weeping onto Darius's thigh, creating a mess.

"Oh Daddy" She rubbed herself faster with every second, mewls escaping her mouth when a sharp smack to her ass made the doe cry out.

Before the touch of the one man that was now exploring her sacred body, the girl had earlier no idea how sensitive she was yet when the constant licking made her nipples hard as rock she could not help but weep to Darius as a crybaby as if to ask that was there any medicine to this erotic touch, a cure to how deprived and desperate he made her feel.

Unable to stop the rhythm of her hips, the girl teased Darius's cock with her weeping flower that was shining with nectarous honey and made the movement fluid and slick thus making Darius throw his head back and release a manly groan.

"Fucking vixen" A moment ago she was sitting onto his lap and the very neck she was flipped onto her stomach before the man spanked her bubby ass once and transferring her position by propelling the creamy globes up, right infront as his view as the girl was raised onto her fours.

"You want daddy to eat you out baby, yes? want daddy to fuck that pussy to the pinkest of shades?"

A mewl followed by a broken yes along with the red head bobbing frantically was what made Darius lose his damn mind before his fingers gently touched the peach pussy before diving his head to have a feast of the dripping sweet juice.

"Ah! Oh -D-Daddy!" Roxanne did not had any idea how to stop the whimpers and cries resonating from her lips as tears dripped down her porcelain cheek while the warm tongue pried open her untouched parts with utmost care and slurped every drop of her honey, without an explanation and warning she was made to experience such heavenly pleasure that her mind was completely blank of any thoughts of decency and shame as she slowly moved her hips in a symphonious movement as if forgetting all shyness she first experienced.

"Daddy please!" Trembling and shivering, the muscular arms holding her hips were strong enough to keep her up despite her chest lying onto the bed with mouth buried into the pillow so as to stop those kinds of noise from escaping.

If it was another day Darius might had let it go but the moment since he had tasted the flavor of the sacred holy nymph on his tongue, he moaned deeply with his mouth sending tremors down Roxanne's little flower making the girl shudder hard before cumming down from her high yet hungry for more.

It was done to bring extreme pleasure to his beautiful baby then why was he experiencing such an euphoria when Roxanne creamed in his mouth. Darius's palms were not able to stop the movements of squeezing those silk globes together and spanking them twice as if to signify that what was soon going to follow.

NEXT UPDATE: TOMMOROW