Making her his own

Mother Nature is visiting me and I am seriously in pain so this chapter is all fluff cuz if I write something serious......I might cry.

MATURE 17+

Roxanne was lying on his muscular chest, tracing patterns of butterflies and apples on his torso as she just had an apple candy that was in the shape of a butterfly before.

Darius earlier fed her ice cream and after seeing her exhausted form, brought her to the rooftop, in the highest room for her to sleep amidst of cool breeze blowing inside the room through huge French windows.

The blazer that he had wrapped on Roxanne was discarded, and now the girl lied with her transparent, nothing-left-for-imagination lingerie with the federal judge that threaded and traced his fingers through her silky strands, both of them drowning in each other's embrace.

"Baby, do you want to see magic?" The barrier of silent night was broken just like that and the girl that was soaking into a peaceful pool of care was startled with a tinge of excitement. Not that she wished for some supernatural magic yet looking forward to the tricks of the man that she had come to adore.

Darius saw the small nodding red head and was reminded of a fragile, little, five-petal flower that seemed to blow with the wind. He sighed in satisfaction, tightened his arm around her waist before pushing a button on the remote that he picked up from near his hand.

As soon as the green remote was activated, with a beep, the entire wooden ceiling slowly started folding in half before disappearing into the sections of wall, in place of the wooden obstruction now stood a transparent glass ceiling that only allowed Roxanne to see the clear view of milky way's night sky filled with millions of stars that were eons away.

Roxanne slowly rose up in a daze, watching the purple and pink clusters of gems encrusted with blue and white diamonds, the sky looked like an embroidered glittering fabric with thousands of small precious stones sewn in it.

"Daddy.....it's really pretty."

"Hmm, yet not more than you." Yes, it indeed was truly fascinating to see such a magnificent view but the moment the person he loved, his little baby with twinkling green eyes widened looked at those stars, the image in her innocent eyes was far more heart-clenching.

"Babydoe." an erratic breath left Roxanne's plump lips when strong arms pulled her on top of his lap, with Darius placing his forehead against hers, he looked at her face, taking in her face, the way those dark pupils dilated when his lips closed onto hers, the way she bit her cherry led petals and the avalanche of vulnerability and desire in her eyes.

God forbids him but he wanted to have her in all the ways of the world, have close contact with her body, soul and possess every single thought he could of hers and he wished to bury himself inside her body. Having himself close to her was more than just sex, it was like he needed to kiss every inch of her sacred skin and leave a reminder on every pore that she belonged in his embrace.

The electrifying sensation arising just as goosebumps formed on the skin was an indication that how much aware and wanton he was at the moment. Roxanne looked into his sparkling silver irises with half-lidded, dazeful eyes and her palm could not control itself to trace his bulging muscles beneath her fingertips. There was the desperation of searching and finding a place, to have the single wish fulfilled at this moment....to be his, and he all belonging to her.

Right now when their lips hesitantly locked, it was not merely a gesture of affection but a promise in itself that he did to her, to protect and love, for staying united in hell and heaven. It was an oath of protection and devotion. Roxanne gasped softly when he picked her higher on his bicep and his palm traced her spine, softly stroking and caressing her hip and proceeding to her back.

"God, Roe...I love you so much.." he looked at her in a drunken stupor and with her dainty fingers encircling her neck and shoulder as he molded his lips again with hers, taking the very breath away with the never seen gentle and passionate love he showered her with.

"A-Ah daddy." eyes closing with bliss when his tongue guided on her neck as if seeking utmost pleasure in her tiny gestures of being extremely sensitive to his touch.

The shirt that covered the man till now, being discarded in a smooth, swift motion was not even noticed by the close-eyed angel who only moaned in surprise when instead on a fabric abstaining her fingers touching his skin, now the warmth of his seeped to hers.

Callused palm opened the zipper of her almost non-existent clothing and he could not stop himself from opening the front of her lingerie dress to trace his lips and bite her creamy flesh just above her breast.

"Please daddy!" the whimper followed by a restrained cry sang the tale of how soft and sensitive she was thus asking him without any complaints to be gentle with her breasts.

Sweet pink nubs looked so erotic and when she opened her eyelids as if to beg Darius with those forest irises to not torture her anymore, the man simply took his tongue out to lick her nipples and wrap his lips around her nub.

Roxanne was left without a thought and sense, only being able to accept that she was going to experience something life-changing. The mewls leaving her lips and the way his palm took her entire of another breast to play with it left her with nothing any more but pleasure.

Was this how people described making love, was it meant to be so sugary sweet? making her feel as if she was floating in the skies as Darius made love to her under the stars...she was greedy to have more, to lose herself in him.

Next chapter will be continued from here. ~♥~