Criminal

NOT FLUFF

Roxanne was happy.

An emotion that took years to form and even longer for her to feel comfortable with it. When she woke up at eleven o'clock in morning realizing that it was the first time that Darius was asleep and she was wide awake.

Humming sweet melodies of songs that came to her mind she giggled when the man in his deep sleep squeezed her under him before finding his comfortable spot on her chest, dainty fingers threaded through cocoa luscious hair as Roxanne made a small note plan in her head.

Next month was her final exams where she would get her school degree, although she had attained all her education at the age of seventeen when Elijah made her drop out of school and attend courses one after another at home but still the graduating was utmost important for her.

So first she would get the education complete within next month after exam, then she will get enrolled in college in a time period of two months and later at the end of this year organize some exhibitions to display her paintings. Her thoughts were in the process of being arranged when Darius's phone vibrated on the desk making her innocently stretch her arm to get it not knowing that it was not meant for her to know.

'Law enforcement' it said.

"Daddy-" She was not even close to pick up the phone before the technical device was snatched away from her palm making her blink multiple times in astonishment with how the man reacted.

"Babydoe, daddy has to take this call urgently. I will be back." Darius got up quickly as if the sleep was wiped from his eyes and left the girl who laid on the bed awkwardly looking at the muscular back of the federal judge that was moving away from her eyes pouted.

No matter how important the calls were Darius had never hid them away from her, the thought made the adorable girl uncomfortable in her heart before she shook her head thinking of it as something that might either have been too personal to share or too dangerous for her to know.

__________________________________________________

"Melissa Scavo, who else was involved with you in this?" The female officer doing the investigation was fierce and unrelenting, eyes clearer than water stared into the skull of the girl intimidating her making her grit her teeth in annoyance.

Melissa after knowing that her plan was exposed earlier ran away with the money left in Elijah's house even without informing her mother Alexandria, thus no matter how much the questions twisted the woman was unable to give the officers any clue about her daughter's whereabouts.

Darius had never been so brutally oppressive as he was in this case thus making the police department run on their toes to get any little intel, after searching for two weeks they were able to trace that Melissa had flown to Australia thus it took time for them to contact the Australian embassy and inform them about such.

Melissa Scavo was then forced to come to her homeland and finally to the place she deserved the most.....prison.

What woman would install spy cameras on another in the intentions to release on internet in future? A sick psychopath.

"I am the only one! I fucking told you not once but countless times! I am the only fucking one!"

A spare chip was obtained from as one of her items that she took to Australia that had three clips of Roxanne and Darius was called to check it.

A spare chip meaning there was another twin chip that connected to this one and both had those recordings making the man fume in rage, who else it could be? It must be that damn bastard Elijah that had the second recording.

To pry into the personal life on his own daughter.....what kind of monster this man was.

A smashing sound at the table made the guards flinch and the female officer was left wide eyed before she could regain her composure, while Melissa that was arrogant felt fear striking her bones.

"Insane woman! Since you refuse to cooperate then go on spend the rest of your goddamn life rotting inside the prison and your dearest father whose name you are trying to clear.....he is never going to see light again." Those seething words made Melissa freeze as she looked at Darius in shock.

"You have no evidence dammit! It was only me, how many times would you let me say it!" It was not that Melissa did not wished for Elijah to go to hell with her but she had known that despite being a wounded snake, the previous drug lord did not had shortage of connections. He would not spare her if she either took his name or make him get caught again.

That man was a monster and if the truth came he would see her as a traitor and Elijah never spared those who betrayed him. It was Roxanne who he did not slashed into pieces till now because despite being twisted he dared not kill the last memory of his late wife Mia but her? she was a no one and the moment Darius again convicts him will be the moments she would breathe her last breath.

Darius looked at those wild eyes that looked like that of a fearful criminal and now his thoughts were confirmed. Elijah Scavo was the mastermind beyond all this but what did he wished to make out of all this?

"Guards, search for the entire prison room of Elijah, not even a single speck of dust should be ignored."

He was not sure but he could tell that there was something else that was hidden from his eyes.