Prologue & The Prophecy

In a different world away from this one, Rimi is a beautiful place with a bit of everything. Beautiful beaches, an established civilization, colorful forests, friendly neighbors, you name it. But, one day that all falls apart. A crowd of men walk on the streets of Rimi chanting "ALL HAIL QUEEN AINE". A little after when 100 men pass you see a group huddled in the middle carrying a woman saying "ALL HAIL QUEEN AINE." The soldiers get to the top part of the street that connects to all the sides of Rimi. The 'queen' gets down and all the men kneel. "Rimi now belongs to the Lopu's. I, Queen Aine, take the spot as your queen and commander in chief. What I say goes."she says sternly, getting everyone's attention. "Get up twat" she spat to a soldier of hers. He gets up quickly and faces her. "If any of you try to rebel or turn you'll be up for treason or maybe even worse." she tells them all. The villagers are concerned and scared. Rimi wasn't never ruled by anyone, it was a democracy. A farmer talks up and says loudly "Excuse me, but you can't just come in and take over our-". "HEXAFY DULLNESS" and all of a sudden a dark gloom cloud comes and takes the man and his family. The villagers gasp and you can hear screams as well as yells of 'HELP'. The cloud thins into the air as you can hear shouts of help and the sky gets dark. "Now, who's next?" Aine smirks as she throws more dark clouds and spells to the helpless villagers. The villagers run for shelter, some make out alive and others don't. 2 centuries go by and Aine still hasn't been stopped. In those two centuries, the Rimi population grew. For protection, children are secretly sent to other worlds for protection. What happens when an old prophecy comes back and those children who were sent to other worlds come back to defeat the queen?

The Prophecy of 20

Water, fire, Earth, ice, nature, air, lightning, wind, lightness, spirit, darkness, time, metal, & sound .

Children of Rima were secretly sent to other worlds for protection from the evil queen Aine.

 None of the children who left the world of Rima are aware of Rima or their life before they left.

 As many Riman people hid and stayed safe, they never lost hope. 20 of the children who left

 Rima shall return to defeat Aine and come back to restore Rima. 10 out of the 20 can control the

 elements and shall defeat Aine to the death. The other 10 shall assist and lead them to victory.

 Faith lies on the 20. 

(I did some research on element powers and I got these. I'm guessing these are the ones they use in the movies. Anyways official pt 1 should be up tomorrow. Love yall)

xoxo