XIX.

XIX.

No One's POV

They did it. They really did it. They defeated Aine. Rima was free again and all the torture the people went through-. "GUYS!" Briana yells to the group of kids while she goes to check on her best friend. They all run to the two siblings. "They did it. They sacrificed-" Selene beggns. "They both still have a pulse." Syd says examining the pulses. "What do you mean that's impossible? The prophecy says in order to defeat Aine that they had to sacrifice themselves." Thomas says. "Who cares. They still have a pulse, meaning they are not dead." Alex says. "Wait can't we use the enervate spell?" Tewkes asks the wizards. "Actually that's not a bad idea." Hermione says. "What does the spell do?" Peter asks. "It can restore someone's consciousness." Charles says and they nod. "That can work and Lucy and Celeste should use their healing cordials just to be safe." Edmund says. They nod and the two girls quickly drop two drops, just to be sure, and then the wizards all cast the spell together. "Well did it work?" Ron asks. "Not sure it can-" Newt begins but then gets cut off by two gasps. "Wow I feel ALIVE" "Did we do it, did we die. Ahh no FALSE ALARM I GUESS ME AND MY GRANDMA WON'T BE REUNITED." Axel says. The group hugs them super tight. "TOO HARD" the two shout. "Sorry" The rest of the group says. "We thought you died," Susan says. "Same, I was really looking forward to the heat-'' Axel begins but then gets smacked by his sister. Axel hugs Syd. Andrea then hugs her best friend. "So glad you're not dead." Briana says. "I always tell you, if I die I'm taking you with me." They joke. "Go to your boyfriend, he's about to explode if I don't hand you to him." She laughs and walks to hug Axel. The two hug. "You're insane." Edmund says. "I know." She smiles. "But you love me though." She teases and he smiles "kindly shut up" He says. Axel and Andrea give hugs to everyone in the group. "Now that we got rid of the psycho what are we supposed to do now?" Hunter says. "Well done children. You did well." A very familiar saying. It was Evangeline and the rest of the guardians."Guardians? What are you doing here?" Minho asks. "We're here to guide you for one last time." Maximo says. "For the last time?" Harry asks. "Yes, you defeated Aine, but you might be wondering what's next and I'm sure you have many questions." Thalia says. They nod and sit down. "Well what's next and what about the people and villagers?" Peter asks them. "Well this is our peoples world, so it's obviously their's, but they do need a little push. It's been generations so they've been free as a democracy and free in general. So you all will stay here to help them and live here. After all, this is your home and your birth land. You have the right to stay. Yet again, your other worlds are also your homes for the past 11 years. You're also welcome to go back if you'd like. To those who'd like to go back, the portal through here will take you home." Stella says opening a portal just like the ones they came in through. No one stood up. "Know if you leave or stay, there's no leaving or returning to Rima." Penia states. Still no one stood. "Well I don't know if I can speak for everyone other than these two, but even though I haven't been here long this is my home. Hogwarts and the world will always have a special place in my heart, but I think it's time for new adventures here in Rima." Hermione says and Ron and Harry nod in agreement. "As for me and my siblings we'd love to stay as well" Peter says. "Me, Tommy, and Minho lived in a hell hole no way we're going back." Newt says. "I'd love to stay here with Susan as well" Tewkes smiles and everyone looks to the modern shanks. "Oh we were supposed to say our decision, so fun" Briana says. "Thought it was obvious we were staying LMAO" Syd says and the moderns nod. "Well then, this is your new home, welcome to Rima children, though we're a democracy here, you all have your parts as witches, wizards, knights, warriors, healers, and enchanters." they smile. "What about the people of the green mist?" Edmund asks. "The mist may be gone, but the people taken by the mist won't come back. They're now in Aslan's country." Arthur says and the Pevensie kids smile softly knowing the people are safe. "Poor Amelia." Thomas says. "Thomas Amelia's parents are in good hands. Please let her know her parents love her very much and miss her so much. Also make sure she knows they are in good hands we would know" Iris says to the boy. "Wait so you all know Aslan?" Lucy asks and they nod. "That's how you got all the-" They all wink at her and she smiles. "I have a question." Alex says. They nod. "Who's were parents and did you know them?" She asks. They all smile. "Well that would be me" Thalia says smiling. Alexandria starts tearing up and runs to her mom and hugs her. "If you guys are their parents who's else's are you." Harry asks. "Well Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are mine." Iris says and the four look up. "But we had parents-" "Remember those were the people you were sent with to be protected with." Iris continues. "Where did you think those amazing genes came from?" She jokes. "Charles's is mine and Selene and Celeste are Evangeline's" Arthur says. "Briana's me and Maximo's" Pione says. "Newt's mine," Stella says. "The rest of your parents died on the way back from sending you to your worlds of protection, they're all in Aslan's country" Evangeline says and they nod. "So how'd you guys die in the first place?"Axel asks. "Axel, that's rude," Andrea says. "What were we all thinking ?"He says and the guardians laugh. "It's fine actually. We were the only ones who tried to take down Aine when we sent you all away, but Aine tried to send us to the green mist. Instead we went to Aslan's country and became guardians" Stella explains. They nod. After a few hours going one on one or just talking it was time for the guardians to leave. "We must get children." Alexander says. "Wait will this be the last time seeing you all?" Alex asks. "I'm afraid yes my dear, but don't worry we'll be reunited again in Aslan's country." The group starts crying knowing they won't see them until they die. "Hey hey don't cry we'll see eachother again, plus we're everywhere and here always spiritually." Evangeline says. "I love you, all of you and we're all very proud of you. Thank you for saving our home. If only we could live here together, but as soon as all of us are reunited once again we shall live the life we all want, but for now enjoy life with each other." Flora says. "Bye my loves" Iris says to her four. All the guardians have their moments with their children and they go hug everyone in the group. "Don't worry rest of you, I'm going for tea with your mothers tomorrow." Thalia says to the group who don't have their parents. They all watch the guardians disappear to Aslan's country as they cry. After a few minutes after that Thomas says "C'mon guys we have to explain to the villagers and go meet up with Amelia as well." they nod and wipe their tears knowing that even though their parents are gone, they're still there spiritually and life does go on. "LETS GO GET EM" Axel says running down the road they were on. They laugh and the couples go hand in hand. You hear Axel singing Adele "SHOULD I GIVE UP OR SHOULD I JUST KEEP CHASING PAVEMENTS" They laugh and the modern ones sing with him "EVEN IF IT LEADS NOWHERE"

(AHH 1 more chapter left! enjoy the ride while we still can:) love yall )

xoxo