VI.

VI.

Axel's POV

So yeah. Turns out we were on top of a mountain here in Rima. So that's fun. Minho's plan is for me to bring us down with my gravity and Sydney help me. Then we split into groups and do some investigating on different sides of Rima. It's me and Minho, Andrea and Edmund, Peter and Alex, Lucy and Charles, Sydney and Selene, Susan and Tewkes, Hunter and Briana, Harry and Ron, Newt and Hemione, then finally Thomas and Celeste. All groups have an enchanter or a wizard. We're all supposed to meet back here before nighttime. This wasn't what I expected I was going to be doing yesterday, but this was more fun than anything I was going to do. "Okay I'm going to head down." I tell them. As I was just about to leave I heard Tewkes say "Wait. There's a staircase over here."He tells me and starts heading down. "You could've pointed this out earlier?" I tell him kinda mad. Andrea and Syd give me a pat on the back. Son of a b-.

No one's POV

After they got off the mountain they landed out a bit out of the Rima villages. "Okay everyone go their ways and we meet at the field before nighttime. They nod and go their own directions.

Thomas's POV

Me and Celeste were paired up. We're going west. Kinda weird that I'll rely on a twelve year old for help if something goes wrong. Might as well get to know her better. "So how ya feeling?" I ask her. She looked up as I was way more taller than her. "If I'm being honest I'm scared." She shrugged then looked back down. "Why?" I ask her. "Well I'm supposed to defeat a queen and I could die at any second." She tells me. I kinda feel bad for her. I stop her and tell her "Hey, it's okay. You're with me nothings going to happen to you I promise." She looks at me and smiles. We continue walking. As we got to the northwestern villages we started to look around. It was a beautiful country. We saw a teenage girl my age and we got up to her. "C'mon Celeste. Excuse me, miss." I call out to her and she looks back scared. She starts running. Luckily I was a runner in the maze so I picked up Celeste and chased after her. "Miss please we're not gonna hurt you, we just need answers." I tell her and she stops. "Sorry, I thought you two were the queens followers." She says. "I'm Amelia." She tells us. "I'm Thomas this is Celeste." "You two aren't from her huh. Last time I saw teens or children was when I was 5. Oh god the prophecy is true." she starts saying and walking back and forth. "Yea, sorry we're kinda in a rush here. Can you tell us about whatever happened and the queen?"Celeste says getting to the point. "Oh yea, sorry." She apologies. "What would you like to know?" she asks us. "Everything." Me and Celeste say in unison.

Newt's POV

I got paired up with Hermione. I have no doubt she's bad or annoying. She was actually quite nice. We got to talk before this and we got along pretty well, so I think we'll make a great team. We got eastside parts. "Look Newt a family let's go ask them for some info." Hermione tells me I'm already walking over to them. It was a small family of 3. "Hello." I am trying to be polite. "Hello can I help you?"The man asks. "Yes, actually can you tell us about what's happening right now ." Hermione asks him. She asked him like that to sound like we're just looking for rumors. Smart idea, I know I know. "Well the queen is heading to the main village, Wellscliff, for the next couple of days. Also, a rumor has it that an old prophecy became true.''He tells us in a whisper voice. Me and Hermione laughed nervously about that last part. "Where you from?"He asks us. "We're from up North."I tell him. "Well thank you."Hermione tells him and we walk back behind some abandoned house so we can head back to the field.

Harry's POV

Me and Ron got South. We walk into a market type of thing in a village. In the same village we saw Axel and Minho. They were going southeast. Not surprised they came here. I tapped on their shoulder and we all made a little team. "Oh hey I guess we can all stick together." Minho said and we all nodded. People didn't look at us weirdly, in fact no one paid attention to us. "Man this food looks good right now." Ron tells me. I smile and tell him to focus. All of sudden you hear heavy footsteps and people shouting. Me and the guys hide behind a booth. We peak and see what I'm guessing is Aine. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR GET ZAPPED AND SENT TO THE CLOUDS'' one of the soldiers told the people. "Keep going twats, we have a long way to Westcliff." Aine tells the men. She has white as paper skin. Dark eyes and blueish greenish hair. She's tall and has a thin body shape. I haven't seen her powers, but I can see how no ones been able to take her down. We all stare at each other kinda scared. This is going to be hard. We start to head back to the field.