XII.

XII.

Amelia's POV

I left the others at my house so they can do their thing. You may think why would you invite 20 strangers to your house. Well Thomas, Celeste and I made a connection that day. They promised me they'd help me know where my parents went. It's been 2 years since they were taken by the mist. I don't think they died, maybe they're just stuck. But I'd at least like to know what happened to them. Also they're the 20 who are going to save Rima. The least I can do for them is host them. I'm here at the village running errands. I just need more tea and flour. "Hello Mrs. Romero. How are you today?" I ask the elderly lady. "I'm fine darling and yourself." She asks me back. "I'm doing fine. A rose and hibiscus tea pack, as well as a pack of flowers please." O tells her and she nods. "Y'know love, start being more careful." The elderly lady asks. "Why is that Mrs. Romero?" I ask her and she says "Well know that supposedly 20 teenagers had come to Rima, the queen's men are checking the villages. Be careful out there." She tells me and hands over the items, I quickly pay and leave. I have to tell the group.

No one's POV

"Everyone there's something big. Aine's men are going to start checking villages for you all." Amelia says running to the group. They all look at her. "Oh dear that's not good." Susan says. "What are we going to do?" Charles asks. "Guys I think it's time." Hunter says. "What do you mean?" Celeste asks. "Hunter's right, it's time we defeat this bitch once and for all." Sydney says and the group nods. "We don't want to put you in more danger than you're already in, you've already done so much for all of us. We can't thank you enough." Thomas says grabbing her hand. "I promise when we win, we'll come back and know what happened with your parents." He continues and she smiles. "We leave at midnight now, come on, we need to go over plans." Peter says. It's happening, the Rima people will be able to be free and the 20 we're going to go defeat Aine. As two will die in sacrifice.

(I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT. I'LL MAKE IT LONGER FOR THE NEXT ONE. THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER. ENJOY. LOVE YALL)

xoxo