VII.

VII.

No One's POV
Time Skip
Sunset in Rima

The first ones to get back were Newt and Hemione. Then it was everyone else. The second to last ones were Peter, Alex, Selene, Sydney, Briana and Hunter. Everyone was there except Andrea and Edmund. "Good finally everyones her-"Minho said. "Wait where's Andrea and Edmund?" Briana says worried for her friend. The sun was already setting and they still weren't back yet. "We have to go look for them, I can't lose my best friend." Briana says. They nod and as they were going to start looking for them, you hear "Damnit Ariana Grande was gonna tell us her future concert plans today, what happened to the original plot of the movie." It was Andrea's voice. They all sigh in relief. "I'm sure you'll be fine if you don't get some info Andrea." Edmund tells her back. "Oh hey." She tells them and they run up and hug them. "Wow we this close." Andrea jokes as they all hug. "We thought you were dead." Peter tells them, giving his brother a pat on the shoulder. "Can't get rid of us that easily." Ed tells them and they smile. "Now everyone tell us what they found out." Newt says. They all exchange information. "She has a lot of power over the people." Harry says. "I don't quite know what her powers are but she was scary." Axel says. "Wow this book talks about her life before becoming a queen." Hermione tells the group as her and Sydney were looking through the book diary. "You guys she knows about the prophecy, now they don't know were here it's rumors, but their on the lookout for us." Andrea tells them. "She's gonna be in Westcliff for a while. We can attack her there." Peter says. "He's right." ALex agrees with him. "Well we need to train first. It's going to take at least a week of preparation." Hunter says. "Exactly." Lucy says. Peter nods and agrees. "Wait did we just make a plan?" Selene asks. They all nod. "Alright time to go jump off the cliff than." Axel says sarcastically. Andrea, Sydney, Hunter, Alex, Celeste, Selene, Charles and Briana nod jokingly. The rest of them look at them generally concerned. "Oh it's a generation thing." Charles tells them so they are not confused. They all say 'oh'. "Oh yeah you should probably know our generation has mental illnesses, all of us being one of them , and we have dark humor." Sydney tells them and the kids smile. "OKAY, lets eat." Tewkes say starting to get plants to cook. While they were cooking you hear all the kids who are enchanters and enchantresses start groaning or saying 'ow'. They look at eachother. "You guys felt that right?" Celeste asked them. They nod and they do groan in pain. Everyone else starts paying attention to them. "Are you alright?" Susan asks them. They all nod as the pain stops, or so they think. As soon as she said that Alex, Axel, and Andrea start groaning louder and grabbing their heads. "What's wrong with them?" Ron asks. "It's Aine. She's probably testing a spell to see if we're here. It's like a migraine and a shock mixed together. Used mentally tough." Hermione tells them. "But, why just them?" Lucy asks. "They're the most powerful ones." Harry says. "What can we do?" Thomas says. As they were talking about that, none of them noticed the three unconscious on the ground. "Umm guys." Selene says. "What-" They all say and then they see them unconscious. Briana, Edmund, Sydney, Peter and Susan run each of them. "We were too busy thinking how to help them we didn't actually help them." Susan says. "Andrea, Andrea, Andrea c'mon wake up." Briana shakes her. She didn't wake. "They still have pulses." Newt says. As soon as they say that Alex wakes up. "Oh thank god you're awake." Peter tells her and hugs her. "Alex do you remember anything that just happened?" Lucy asks her. "Kind of. When my head started to hurt, my head went blank. Then I thought I was okay, but then it went black again and the three of us were in these chairs locked up and getting electrocuted. I didn't get too bad, but they're getting it worse. Also, I'm guessing Aine was there. The thing is she let Axel and Andrea out to fight them. I remember them getting stabbed with a dagger. That's all I can remember." Alex tells them. "How can we wake them up?" Charles asks. "We don't,"Alex says. "Pardon?" Tewkes asks. "Their guardians were there too. They said it was their battle. We have to wait for them to wake up." Alex tells them. They all look at the two sad and worried.

(Sorry for the late update)