XIII.

XIII.

Lucy's POV

I can't believe it. We're really going to war. In Narnia this was different. Everyone else was doing the battle part, I was not actually fighting. Let alone an enchantress.

Charle's POV

I go upstairs and hear faint crying from the girls room. I checked to see who it was and it was Lucy. Over the time here me and Lucy have been getting along good. "Lucy are you okay?" I ask her and she looks at me. She shakes her head wiping tears off her face. I sit next to her comforting her and going through her reddish brownish locks. I've kind of developed a tiny tiny crush on her. I think we were there talking for hours until she fell asleep.

Peter's POV

I came to check on Lucy and I saw Charles gently laying her down on the bed. I smile knowing how much the boy cares for my sister. He comes out of the room and sees me. "Oh Peter. We were just talking and sh-" "It's fine I saw what happened. I trust you Charles. Break her heart, I break you." I cut off the young boy and headed back down stairs smiling.

No one's POV

"I think they're all asleep." Alex says to Peter. They were downstairs in the kitchen just talking. They weren't getting much sleep as they had to stay up so they could leave at midnight. "Alex." "Yes?" "Well with battle and everything, just want to let you know I do fancy you." Peter tells her, looking down in embarrassment. She turns his head so they can face each other face to face. She did something out of comfort zone and what she'd never do with anyone else. She kissed him. Peter is shocked at first but then kisses her back. They back up "Does that answer your question?" She asks and they smile. "Would you like to be girlfriend?" He asks and she nods. They kiss again and lasts for a couple of seconds until they hear "Aww" "Ugh go make babies another time just not in the kitchen" "How cute thanks for reminding me I'm ALONE" "Wow go Peter." "Peter do that somewhere else." They see 5 teenagers by the stairs. Being Briana, Axel, Andrea, Hunter, and Edmund. "Why aren't you asleep?" Peter asks them to move on from the event that just happened. "Cause I want a shot of tequila." Andrea says and they all look at her. "Kidding, I've seen my family members drink doesn't appetize me, lowkey gives me trauma. Anyways someone get me caffeine." She says heading for the coffee. "Anyways we're all ready, plus we can't sleep.I'll make your tea Briana, I know you don't drink coffee." She smiles at him and Hunter says go looking for a rose tea packet. "Maybe I should have tried to go asleep if I didn't have to see these two making out." Axel says getting the mugs out.''Yeah anything to undo that." Edmund says helping make the coffee. "I see and we weren't making out." Alex says helping them make coffee. "Don't you think it's a little late for coffee love?" Edmund asks Andrea. "No it's never late for coffee, let me enjoy this while can y'know." She says smiling. "Yeah this is our last cup of coffee ever, actually Andrea take out the tequila." Axel says jokingly, reaching for the drink and Peter gives him a glare. "Wait what do you mean, you'll have more after the battle." Briana asks him. "Axel you're fucking stupid. I'm going to drag your ass across the pacific ocean." Andrea tells him knowing what he just slipped out. "Wait what's going to happen?" Edmund asks. "Well..." "Umm.." The both of say backing up, but Peter stops Axel and Edmund picks up Andrea. "What are you hiding?" Peter asks them. "Ugh fine, put me down Edmund and I'll tell you." Andrea tells him. "Edmund don't do it." Briana tells him. "Love I know you too well, if I put you down you'll hide in the bathroom." He tells her. "Fine, there's a prophecy we were told about by the guardians when we were knocked out." Andrea says huffing as she was being trapped. "About?" Hunter says. Axel looks at his sister in reassurance. "Me and Andrea have to sacrifice ourselves in order to fully defeat Aine." Right as he said that the water kettle made the noise that it was done. 

(There's chapter 13. Sorry it wasn't up sooner, I've been out all day. Enjoy. Love yall.)

xoxo