X.

X.

Time skip

On the entrance to Rima

No one's POV

The group got off the mountain and to the actual entrance to the village side of Rima about two hours later. The plan was to go to that girls house, Amelia, Celeste and Thomas talked to. She said that we were welcomed at her house any time. Luckily her house was west, near the field. She lived alone as her parents were taken at the age of 14 by the mist. Thomas and Celeste promised her she'd get her parents back or at least get to know where they were taken. Everyone walked in their own little group or pair. Axel and Andrea still haven't talked yet and at that point the group's concern was high. But, there was bigger fish to fry than worrying about two teenagers not talking. "Edmund, Sydney and Briana come here." Alex said to the three and they walked to where her and Peter were walking. "Are they still not talking?" Peter asks the three, as they are the closest to them. They shook their heads no. They were worried about them more than everyone. "Try and talk to them then." Susan said from behind the five with Tewkesbury. "We have they just smile or answer with their heads." Sydney says. "I have an idea." Lucy says from behind. "You can always read into their minds." She says referring to Alex. "Lucy no. That's not a good idea." Briana said speaking up for her friends. "I hate to say this, but if we don't do this we don't know what's wrong with them." Charles says. Briana was hesitant about it, but then agreed. "We'll do it when their asleep." Lucy says. They continue walking until they get to Amelia's house.

Time Skip to Amelia's house

By the time the 20 arrived it was dark out. Their house was pretty big for just one person. They knocked and Amelia opened and greeted them.Thomas, Celeste, and others came in to see you all. But hurry I don't want people seeing you all come in." She greets them and they quickly enter. She has tan-ish brown skin with beautiful curly hair. Everyone introduces them self except for Axel and Andrea, others introduce them. They explain everything to her and they then eat dinner and get ready for bed. Amelia tells them where they're going to sleep and gives them a quick house tour. As soon as she finished giving the tour everyone got ready for bed. Axel and Andrea were the first ones to go to sleep. At that point everyone knew what was going to happen. "There asleep and we all know their heavy sleepers. So we're good." Selene told them. "Guys I don't know about this anymore maybe it's not great idea-" Edmund starts and Lucy cuts him off, "Look we know you care about her but if we don't do this we'll never know if their actually okay." He sighs and odds. "Let's start." Alex says. Alex nodes and they start. You can see gold and white light come out of her hands and she closes her eyes.

Alex's POV

I now concrete and pull my attention to Axel's head. I noticed him move a bit. I go in and I can read his mind now. As I'm reading his mind I can't help but to shed a few tears. Oh Axel I'm so sorry.

Axel's POV

Look I'm not mad at anyone and I'm 95% sure that Andrea feels the same. We're not talking. Not cause we mad, not cause we're sad, not cause we're dramatic, but because we're fucking scared. In the past 24 hours I just found out Andrea's my sister and my parents are Flora and Alexander. I had to fight some psycho and to top it off I found out about a prophecy that I have to sacrifice myself to save Rima and everyone. So yeah I'm fucking scared. I'm also in shock. Just a couple of days ago I was a regular kid from 'immigrant' parents and I was going to college. Now me and my sister are going to die. I don't know how we're going to tell the group. Although I'm not one to show my emotions, these guys are my family. If I have to die for them I'm willing to do it. Great now my head hurts.I'm going to sleep while I still can.

Alex's POV

After going into Axel's mind. I start on Andrea. She shifts a bit, but nothing else. Wow. Just well, wow. I knew the guardians were there, but what I just found out is nothing that I'm aware of. I'm glad she's not mad, but what I just found out is not my place to say anything.

Andrea's POV

Shock, just shock. Turns out Axel's my brother and my parents are dead, plus their guardians. What's next is 1D getting back together. No wait PLEASE let that happen. Damn it I'm going off topic. Oh also did I mention I'm going to die. Like it's not, maybe it's like if you don't die the worlds going to end. I don't know how I'm going to tell the group I love them all so dearly. Now I have a headache. This is just my lucky day. I'm sure Axel has been thinking the same thing. I'll figure out a way to tell them, but right now I'm going to continue and take advantage of my sleep. If this headache isn't gone by the morning I'm literally going to devour a container of Advil.

No one's POV

 Alex gets out of their minds. Alex just had a look on her face and Lucy was full of tears coming out. "Alex what's wrong?" Peter asks. She finally understood what was wrong. She quickly wiped the tears and shook her head. "What's wrong with her?" Harry asked. "C'mon let's get some sleep it's late." Alex says taking Lucy and Celeste with her so they can go to sleep. "Why wouldn't she tell us anything?" Edmund asked, still concerned for her and knowing for Alex  "I don't know, but it's something big." Sydney says. The group just stand and they head to sleep. 

(Sorry if it's short.  Also were basically half way through the story. Enjoy. Love yall)

xoxo