XVII.

XVII.

Time skip to the group at the street village.

No one's POV

All the group arrived at the village. They saw people and soldiers. They all hid behind abandoned houses from people taken to the green mist. "What are they doing?" Harry asks. "I don't know it looks like they're at a meeting," Newt says. "So what does this witch look like-" Charles begins then getting cut off by seeing the villagers kneeling down and seeing soldiers kneeling and saluting a woman, Aine. "Oh damn you weren't lying when you said she needed a dermatologist," Briana says. They nod wide eyed. "Well she doesn't look too

bad." Tewkes says. "Rise un useful twats. You too soldiers." Aine says sitting on her throne up front. "I know the 20 are here so which one of you is helping them?" She says and no one says anything. "Look you can tell me yourselves or is my green friend going to help us out-" Aine says but gets interrupted. "Shut up while you still can, you psycho bitch." It was Axel who interrupted and stood. The group looks shocked but Andrea stands with her brother knowing he did the right thing, and what they were all thinking. "How dare you speak to me like that you shall go to the mist!" She continues. "Granny the mist doesn't scare us." Andrea says. "YOU TWO-" She screams but then notices 18 others behind them. The villagers gasp and she looks wide eyed. "The 20" she looks down and scoffs "Bout time you came thought you'd chicken out, but this is more fun. I'll get to kill you all just like I did with your parents." She says standing up. The group looks around to the scared villagers. "ATTACK" Aine screams to her men and they start with swords and villagers run for shelter. "Go we'll take off the guards." Peter says to the magical ones and they start running forward. "If we don't make it out, it was great to be here and meet all of you." Peter says taking out his sword ready to attack. They smile and go to battle.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. The next one is the battle part so yeah, enjoy. Love yall)

xoxo