IV.

IV.

No ones POV

"She's right" Axel agrees with Andrea. "Peter I think you know I love you, but Andrea's right. We don't even know exactly where we are." Lucy agrees. "Fine let's here your plan Ms. Lara." Peter tells Andrea. "I was thinking instead of that we all make a plan TOGETHER." She tells him. "Peter remember the last time you didn't listen to others? It didn't end well." Edmund says. Andrea looks back at him shocked to see him taking her side. "Fine." Peter sighs. "Tomorrow we can get out of here and start walking to explore. But now let's get some sleep." Minho tells the group. "Don't have to tell me twice." Hunter says while laying down.

Time Skip

Sun rising in Rima

Alexandria's POV

I woke to see a beautiful sun rise. I don't know what time it is, 1 being I don't have my phone and 2 being I don't know how time works here. I decide to get up and watch the sunrise. I'll let the others rest. I'm kinda an early riser, so I love mornings. I go to the edge of the field and admire the beautiful sun also just controlling my thoughts. Just yesterday I was in my apartment going on a walk to get some coffee and now I'm here in my home world, meeting 19 strangers and we have to defeat some queen. In the middle of me in my thoughts I hear footsteps and a familiar voice say "well you're up, didn't expect anyone else to be up already." It was Peter.

Peter's POV

I opened my eyes to see it was daytime. I'm usually the first to wake up so I'm not surprised to see anyone else up. I sit up and see from afar Alexandria sitting on the edge. I don't really know her too well and there's really nothing else to do, so why not go sit with her. She's just sitting watching the sun. I've never actually paid too much attention to her, but she is very pretty. "Well your up, didn't expect anyone else to be up already." I say getting her attention. She looks up. "Oh yeah. The sunrise is gorgeous. It looks like no ones gonna be up for a while so tell me more about yourself Mr. Pevensie." Alex says. "Well I'm 21. Apparently I was born in Rima. I am the oldest of four. I'm living through WWII. And I'm in the medicine field." I tell her the basics. "Oh really. But tell me more actually not the top layer stuff." She tells me with a smile. No one usually wants to go into deep stuff so this is new. "Well I guess. Ummm ever since my father went off to war, I've been the man of the house. I've had to protect them, still do. I feel like it's my job y'know." She nods. "Well Peter, can I tell you something?" I nod. "You're 21. You siblings are 19, 17, and 15. They're old enough to protect themselves. I get that you want to protect them, but I'm sure they've learned from the best how to protect themselves. I'm glad you're there for them. They're very lucky to have you. I wish I would've had someone like you." she says. No one's really told me this before. I've never been actually thanked. She also has a point. "Yea, well I'm sure you're doing great as well. And don't worry I've got you too." I tell her and she smiles at me. "Thanks. Now tell me about your Narnia. adventures." She tells me curiously. We talk like we've known each other for years. She told me about her life and how her world is. I told her about my adventures and we stayed like that for 3 hours until we heard someone say. "Wake up shanks, the days starting." Ahh Newt.

No one's POV

"Shut up." Axel says groning. "Newt, you're a great guy but if you don't let me sleep I'll throw poison ivy at you." Andrea says. "Ahh thank you." Newt tells her to help her sit up. "Where's Peter and Alex.?" Lucy asks. "We're right here." Peter tells her. They were both standing up smiling at the group. "You two are in a good mood." Susan teases them. The group starts to sit up. "Axel and Andrea you can't sleep all day." Briana tells them. "Yes we can." Axel responds. "Bri love you, but if you don't let me sleep I'll throw a dagger at you." Andrea tells her friend in the nicest way possible. "Y'know for the strongest enchanters, you two aren't very nice in the morning." Edmund jokes. Briana throws ice at both of them. The group laughs and the two get up. "RUN" Andrea and Axel tell Briana. The group holds the two back. "You're lucky you're my best friend." Andrea tells her. "If I have to wake up now, at least cough up some breakfast." Axel says. "Already on that."Tewkes says. This was the group's first moment where they actually hung out as friends. They joked and ate that morning.

(Chapter 4 is up. I put in some Alex and Peter fluff. I thought it would be fun to add the group having fun so yea. Idk when chapter 5 will be ready tonight or tomorrow. Just how I feel so yea. Enjoy. Love yall.)

xoxo