XIV.

XIV.

No one's POV

"What?" Edmund asks holding on to the girl tighter in a more protective way. "What do you mean by sacrificing yourselves?" Briana asks worriedly. Alex just looks down knowing that group now knows why she was crying the night when she read their minds. "Well the prophecy says we combine all of our powers and take her out, but when we combine like every single one it creates sacrifice." Andrea explains to best friend. "That's why Alex was crying when they read their minds." Hunter says now regretting what he said. "What?" Axel says. "Ehh whatever you don't tell you know who what you saw." Andrea says, talking about her crush on Edmund. "I mean not like I was hiding anything." Axel says. "Anyways Ed put me down please." Andrea tells Edmund. He gently puts her down. "Hey c'mon." She says, leading him to the garden. He nods and follows. "If they leave, at least make my coffee." Axel complains.

Edmund's POV

Well this sucks. The girl I like is going to die at any time now. We're in the garden Andrea pulled me to. "Look I know we're like not even in the same generation and I'm about to die but I want to tell you something before I go." She tells me with a smile. I don't know how she's so calm about death, probably a new generation thing "well wow this is awkward and I totally get if you don't feel the same, but I like you." She says softly and puts her head down in embarrassment. I'm shocked, usually girls like Peter or Caspian. Good thing I like then this would be awkward. "Wow I should go back inside." She starts walking back and I grab her hand and go close to her face. "May I kiss you?" She nods and I do what I'd never do. It was short and sweet. Nothing too crazy. "I like you too." I say and she smiles. "Well c'mon love the water for our coffees going to get cold." I tease her and we walk back hand in hand.

No one's POV

The two walk back in and everyone notices their holding hands. "AWW period bestie." Briana says hyping her best friend up. " UGH NOW HE'S SNOGGING MY SISTER GROSS." Axel says eating his cookies. They blush. "Ah Ed has a lover, wow never thought the day would come." Now woke Susan says. "Oh shut it it's not like I don't see you and Tewkesbury basically declares your love for eachother all the time." He teases back. "So I guess this is the time to tell y'all, but me and Briana are dating." Hunter says. "OMG yass and Hunter if I find out you broke her heart I'll come for your ass from the grave." She says threatening him. "Don't worry I'm not, also you scare me." Hunter says and Briana rubs his back. "I didn't know I'd have to talk about people's relationships, if you'd had tell me sooner than I would've ended myself way sooner." Axel says jokingly. "What time is it?" Alex says. "It's getting closer to our leaving time so we'd should probably start waking the rest." Peter says standing up heading up the stairs with Alex. "Omg we should make a countdown to our deaths that are so cool." Andrea says to Axel. "Yes!" He agrees. "Make sure to not get my side profile." Axel says. "Ugh can't wait to be edited in front of the ghetto clouds." Andrea says. Edmund and Susan look to each other concerned. "It's a generation thing." The other four say. It's nice to get some humor before the actual war starts. 

(Axel is literally me asf. Such a mood. Anyways enjoy. And we added fluff this is tea! Love yall)

xoxo