XVI.

XVI.

Time skip

Rima capital middle of world/country

Afternoon time

No one's POV

Today was the day. Well more like tonight. Tonight the group was going to defeat Aine for good. Most of them went to sleep earlier in the day and the other two ended up training after sunrise. At the second everyone was just practicing. "GUYS!!" Celeste yells to the group. They all looked worried, but she was holding up some tops instead. "Which top should I wear when I get killed tonight?" She says holding up burgundy and brown tops. "Celeste you're not going to die." Selene rolls her eyes at her sister. "You don't know that and plus if I die, I'm going to look like a baddie duh" She says. "Yea if anything I'm the one going to die tonight and the burgundy one. It makes your eyes pop." Andrea tells the younger girl and goes back sharpening her dagger. "Ugh your right, reds make brown eyes pop." She agrees walking back inside to change. "Andrea, are you sure you and Axel are going to die? Maybe there-" Lucy begins and then gets cut off by Axel "We're sure but I don't think of it like that, my life motto is 'if you die you die'." "PLEASE" Sydney laughs. "Guys I miss my phone" Briana says. "Nah cause same I have a math assignment that was due two days ago." Alex says. "You guys carried rotary phones?" Tewkesbury asks while stroking Susan's hair. "No they have like well um shit it's hard to explain" Andrea says. "Wait, look up a picture of it," Celeste says. "With what dumbass" Selene asks her sister sarcastically. "Phones in our time are in a rectangle shape, you could carry it around and it could do anything you'd like." Charles explains to the rest of the group. They all nod. "Everyone. We have some great weapons and enchanters, but us non magie need more defense." Peter tells them. "Let's do what they did in 365 days."Axel jokes. "NO" Alex, Andrea, Briana, Selene, Charles, Hunter, and Celeste yell at him. "I don't understand what's wrong with the plan-" Edmund starts but Andrea then explains to him in his ear. He looks in disgust. "So we are not going to do that." Edmond says now traumatized. "What's it about?" Lucy asks Charles. "YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW" he tells her back. "Guys I just had an idea." Susan says. "What if Briana lights up our arrows and we make fire arrows." "Actually that's not a bad idea." Thomas says. They look up at him "We can mix our weapons with their powers" He explains. "That's brilliant." Harry says. "Guys it's already supper time, we need to get ready to leave." Newt says. "Oh great finally I'm starving" Ron says zooming to the dining room. "Nothings been cooked yet" Hermione yells to him.

Edmund's POV

I know what this woman can do. She reminds me of Jadis. Am I scared? Yes. But I have to tell Andrea something before anything starts, "Hey love?" I say and she looks at me. "I know we haven't been together for long, but all our time together has been great. Just now I love you and I'll always be here." She stares at me. Did I mess up? "I love you too dork, but don't worry I'm not going anywhere." She says. "Now c'mon I think others want to say their things as well." She says grabbing my arm.

Time Skip

Night time

Peter's POV

"Alexandria I love you." I tell the girl and she looks up at me. "I love you too Peter. Now c'mon we have to defeat an evil queen." She says and we go out to the living room.

No One's POV

"Is everyone ready?" Peter asks the group. They nod. "C'mon everyone let's go" Alex says leading them to the street village. They follow behind them hiding their weapons. This was when the war was starting.

(I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I'm trying my best and I'm working on the next chapter. After this on we only have 4 chapters left. That's including the epilogue. This is so sad. But our journey isn't quite over yet. We still have our war so enjoy yall. Love yall.)

xoxo