V.

V.

No ones POV

After the gang had breakfast and actually woke up and got ready, they started practicing with their weapons and powers. Susan was helping the others who got bow and arrows, the wizards were practicing hexes and spells, swordsmen practicing sparring, Celeste and Lucy were braiding each other's hair, and Axel. Well Axel was being Axel. "Aim with your finger to the target, but focus aiming. Don't pull the trigger until you're ready. Take your time." Susan tells the girls. They're doing pretty good for being beginners. After a good 15 minutes more, the girls go break. "Andrea" Newt called her. She puts her bow down and walks over to him. "What's up?"she asks him. "Can you give us some water? We'll store in these buckets so we're not constantly asking." Newt asks her. "Yes that's fine." She agrees. "Great thank you." Newt tells her and goes get the buckets. On the other side of the field is the wizards. "Okay

Charles and Tewkes, so far you're both doing very well with the spells. I think we're going to do the mor-, Ronald, what are you doing?" Hermione asks Ron as he was pulling the grass from boredom. The guys on the other side are finishing up sparring. "You're all actually pretty good." Edmund tells them. "Baseball comes in handy."Hunter tells him back. "Great practice, but where's that water." Thomas asks. The guys agree. Then from a distance you hear "Shut up I don't see you helping." Andrea tells them in a jokingly manner. The guys turn scared. She smiles as she continues to fill the buckets. A couple minutes later she finishes. "They're done." She tells everyone. They all come and take cups of it. "HEY don't drink it right away. At least add ice into it." She turns to Briana. "Don't push it." Briana jokes. "Axel have you figured out what exactly your powers do." Charles asks Axel. "Oh yea. I can do this." He says and picks up a cup with his gravity powers. 'Oohs' and 'wows' come from the group. "I can also manipulate darkness and shadows y'know but ehh." "Wait, that's astonishing," Harry tells him. "Ummm guys..." Celeste tells the group. "What" Selene tells her sister. "Look" She tells them and points west to where they were. There were houses and people down there. As well as yells for help and dark clouds above. "Well I'm guessing that's where our enemy is." Peter says. "What do we do?" Lucy asks. "I have an idea." Minho tells them. 

(Sorry that it's short this one's a kinda more a filler chapter. I'm working on chapter 6, so it should be up soon. Enjoy. love yall.)

xoxo