XV.

XV.

No ones POV

It was finally time to go as it was midnight. Peter went to wake everyone up as the teens who were already up were waiting so they could leave. Of course it was nighttime and many people would be sleeping already. But just to be safe they were traveling in pairs. Everyone went in groups of twos just like when they came to investigate in Rima. Sooner or later the rest came down stairs and Amelia also came in her bath robe. "Okay now that everyone's here Edmund and Andrea you leave first so start going to our location." Peter tells them and they nod. Andrea quickly hugs Briana in good luck. The two of them thank Amelia for everything and they start heading out to their final location in the middle of Rima where Aine was. Amelia had set them up to her grandparents old cottage. They head out and then in the next 5 minutes the next pair was sent which were the younger ones. As then the last ones there were Peter and Alex, they gave her a handshake. "Amelia thank you for everything" she smiles "ahh no problem please be safe out there" she says "we promise and we also promise to come back with the information about your parents" she smiles and they take their small bag and leave the house. Amelia looks at her door seeing them already down the hill.

Amelia's POV

I hope I get invited to all their weddings and I smile at the thought of those happy couples. Please guardians and parents keep them safe especially Andrea and Axel. By the time I snap out of my trance they're already gone in the distance. I smile and close the door so I can head back to bed.

Selene's POV

Although I'm super excited to finally kill this bitch, I'm scared. "Hey what's wrong?" Syd asks me. "Well I'm scared yknow with all of this'' I tell her and look back down. She grabs my hand and then tells me "we'll be fine besides you got me and we really shouldn't be the ones scared" she says and I smile. I love how she can make me feel better ah she's the best. We continued to walk, not even noticing our hands still stuck together like glue. Not that I'm complaining.

Tewksbury's POV

Me and Susan are walking. I really do fancy her and I think if I don't tell hernia I'll never get the chance to. "Susan?" I ask her and she looks up to me with those blue eyes. "Look what I'm about to say might freak you out and I understand if you don't feel the same way. But whenever I look at you I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and being around you gives me more joy than with flowers. I really fancy you." I tell and she smiles. "I feel the same way." She says and our faces are staring right at each other. "May I kiss you?" I ask her and she nods. I put hands on her waist and I press my lips to hers and she quickly kisses back. It was a sweet and short kiss. We both pull back "wow" she says and I smile. "So what are we?" She continues "Well I'd love if you'd be mine" she smiles and nods "yes Viscount Tewksbury I'm all yours" she says and we continue walking with our hands together. While walking I talk about after this battle how we're going on a date and picnics.

Lucy's POV

Last time I was with Charles I fell asleep, but I still heard everything Peter told him. I really fancy him and I'm guessing he does as well. I mean even Peter gave us a blessing. "Umm so yknow when I feel asleep when we were talking" I tell him and he nods "well when you left I heard everything what you and Peter talked about" he nods and he keeps walking. "And you're not mad?" I ask him and he smiles while shaking his head. "Not at all because now I can do this" he says while hugging me. I hug back. "This is nice." "Indeed" I smile as I get an idea "the last one down the hill is a rotten egg" I smile while running. "That's not fair," he says runni trying to catch up.

No One's POV

Edmund and Andrea were the first ones to arrive at the cottage. They made around 2 in the morning. "I'm exhausted," Edmund says, lying on the couch. "Go to sleep love I'll wait for them." Andrea tells him "No what if something happens" he rejects and she smiles "Well I'm trained in combat and daggery and I have elemental powers. So I think I'll be fine" she says, leading him to the couch. "I'll be fine, just sleep." He finally gives up and drifts off. A good 10 minutes later Axel and Minho arrive. "Shhh head to bed I'll wait for the rest." Minho nods and Axel stays behind with his sister. "What are you doing?" she tells him "I'll wait here with you, not like we won't get enough sleep sooner or later" he whispers and she smiles at the thought her brother wants to spend time with her as they still could. All of the pairs ended up arriving and the two of them sent them all upstairs. Not even Peter and Alex questioned it and went to sleep right away. The siblings sat waiting for sunrise as they weren't going to get sleep anytime soon.

(Ahh sorry for the late post. Anyways more couples AHH. We're almost getting to the end of our book so sad. But not quite there yet. Enjoy. Love y'all)

xoxo