IX.

IX.

Time skip

No one's POV

The sun rises in Rima the next morning. All of the gang weren't excited for morning to come as they, one had to leave the field, and, two they knew this big battle was coming. That morning no one had really talked that much that morning. They would say little simple things such as "pass me the hair tie" or "sorry". Just little words and sentences like that. Axel and Andrea hadn't spoken since dinner last night. Nothing not even a little good morning. Tewkesbury took some of the others to pick flowers to lay on the field as they knew they had to leave it. They picked all kinds of flowers. From roses to marigolds. You name it. Hermione, Newt, Susan and Hunter packed up the final things they could, but nothing heavy. Just the essentials like clothes and food. Charles, Edmund, Minho and Thomas packed up and cleaned their swords. Peter and Alex were finalizing the plans and shelter. "Is it just me or has Andrea and Axel been real quiet since they woke up yesterday?" Thomas the group of guys he was with and they just nodded in agreement. None of them could really get why they haven't talked. In reality the reason both of them weren't talking was because they knew that they were going to be the ones to defeat Aine. See while they were knocked out they talked with their guardians.

Flashback

"Axel and Andrea wake up." a familiar voice said, The two woke up. "Evangeline? The guardians?" Axel said, confused. "Yes it is us. Now get up we have to tell you something." Maximo told them. They got up and looked at them confused. "I thought you said you had to leave and our journey is done."Andrea tells them. "Kind of, but there's something you should know. Right now you two are going to fight with Aine. You have to beat her to leave this place. Alexandria will be there." Arthur told them and they looked at them wide eyed. "Oh shit. We were about to eat dinner now we have to fight that psycho to leave.''Axel said. "Well that's not all. You're both aware of the prophecy of 20, but the thing is there's another prophecy that one no one knows about. It goes like this, In the final battle of Rima the two strongest enchanter and enchantress shall defeat Aine. The other 18 will help the two to Aine. They shall come together as 1 and combine all powers of the both to defeat Aine." Stella tells them. "Well that's not hard." Andrea says. "You don't understand, as when you combine all powers, like every single one of them, it creates sacrifice." Stella continues and looks at them sadly. The two look at eachother shocked. "There has to be another way Stella. They're still young-." Flora speaks up. "Flora you knew this. There's nothing we can do." Iris says sternly and with sorrow in her voice. "Can we at least tell them?" Flora asks and looks at Alexander sadly. She nods and Flora and Alexander walk up to the two confused teens. "Axel Andrea, were your parents." Alexander says. The two look up shocked. "What? I thought our parents died in Rima centuries ago."Axel said. "They were them." Flora tells them. They all start crying. "Hey no no, don't cry. We're sorry for all this, please know we did it to protect you two. I know we haven't really gotten to spend time together but know when you defeat Aine, we'll all be together." Alexander tells them. They all start crying more. Which is rare for the two teens. They've never been big cryers. "It's time." Thalia says. "We have to go, but please know we're both proud of you. So we meet again my loves.''Flora tells her kids now teens that they are going to be adults. The guardians disappear and the two of them hug and cry together for a couple of minutes. "Let's go defeat this bitch." Andrea says and they laugh.

Back to right now

All the kids layed flowers throughout the field in memory of the beautiful field. It became a home and a place of protection for all of them. "Ahh I'll miss this place." Peter says wrapping his arms around Alex and Lucy. "It's been fun." Sydney says. They all wrap their arms around each other and smile at the field. It wasn't made of gold, but to them it was special and beautiful. It'll hold a place in their hearts always. "Maybe when we win this thing we can come back and make a place for all of us." Celeste requests the group and they smile with tears. "When we win." Peter says. "Let's get going, we have a journey in front of us." He continues and they all start walking towards the stairs down the mountain. They all look back one more time and they go down the brown wood stairs down the mountain to Rima.

 They all look back one more time and they go down the brown wood stairs down the mountain to Rima

(Thought I'd dedicate a chapter to our lovely field

(Thought I'd dedicate a chapter to our lovely field. I might give it a name. Now you know why those four were so connected. I'll make sure to start on 10 tonight so yea. Enjoy. love yall.)

xoxo