Epilogue.

EPILOGUE.

Time skip
Many years later
Rima

No one's POV

Many years later in Rima. The group of now adults, helped the people and villagers of Rima get back to their feet since being basically dictated for many decades. Democracy and everything was back to normal. No one really talked about Aine anymore as it was something of the past and it brought bad energy/ memories back that no one needed. The group of 20 were deeply appreciated throughout the people of Rima. The people wanted them to become monarchs, but the group greatly denied the offer. The group, mostly Thomas and Celeste but mostly Thomas, explained the situation to Amelia who was greatly appreciative for the info. Now 8 years have passed. Celeste's 20 years old, Lucy and Charle's are 23, the golden trio and Newt, Thomas, and Minho are 24. Andrea, Briana, Edmund, and Hunter are 25. Axel, Sydney, and Selene are 26. Susan and Tewkesbury are 27. Finally Peter and Alexandria are 29. Thomas ended up getting together with Amelia a year after the battle. The first ones to get married was Peter and Alex at the age of 24. They now have 4 kids. 1 boy and 3 girls. Theo, Alessandra, Nova and Evangeline. Sydney and Selene got married after. They don't have any kids as they want to be the cool aunts. Then it was Susan and Tewkesbury who got married and they have 1 boy, Sage. Then Andrea and Edmund got married and they have 3 kids. Emiliano, Kylian, and Victoria. Next was Hunter and Briana, but they didn't have any kids cause it's not their thing but they're thinking about adoption. Then it was Ron and Hermione who had 2 kids, Rose and Hugo. Then it was Harry and his wife Ginny, they met a couple months living here, they have 3 kids. James, Albus, and Lily. Then it was Thomas and Amelia got married and they have twins on the way. 1 girl and boy. They plan to name them Theo and Arabella. Lucy and Charles are engaged and the wedding is right around the corner. Celeste has a boyfriend, nothing else though. Axel has claimed himself as 'single 4 eva' and is the cool uncle. Newt and Minho are dating around.

Flashback to dinner at Peter's and Alex's
Right now they're having a family dinner at Peter and Alex's house. "We're here and why are there so many toddlers jesus." Charles and Lucyy say as they were walking in. "Well many of them are close in age and the oldest one is 5." Alex says. "Yeah don't get too comfortable that's gonna be you in a couple years." Edmund teases his sister. "Stop it, actually it's not too bad being a parent, maybe not the pushing out part or morning sickness or diaper changes-"Susan says. "Stop scaring her both of you, she hasn't even had a wedding yet gosh." Andrea says. "Emiliano stop pulling Victoria's hair" She says running to the toddlers. "I can't believe 8 years ago today we all met each other on a field" Syd says. "I know right I met my crazy sister and her husband's extended family then I met my best friends and so many others oh and we learned about a prophecy so fun" Axel jokes. 

Flashback to Briana and Hunter's wedding
"I'm nervous," Briana says, telling her best friend, Andrea. "Don't be you're marrying the love of your life" she assures her. "You're right how's the fetus?" She asks Andrea. "I don't know for the size of a penny it really can press in your blatter" she smiles. "You look great now go get em" she says walking to Axel so he can walk her down the aisle. "You ready?" He asks her. "Yes nervous but excited" she tells him and the music starts and the doors swing open. Hunter sees Briana and thinks how'd he get so lucky? Fast forward a bit to their 'I do's'. "Do you Robert Hunter Biden take Briana Samantha Martinez to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks Hunter And he responds "I do" then the priest turns to Briana and asks "And do you Briana Samantha Martinez take Robert Hunter Biden as a lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" she responds "with the power invested in me I know present you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he says and the newly wedded lean in. You hear clapping and cheering. "YUPP PURR BFF" Andrea yells.
Flashback to all of the girls giving birth
Susan:
"Okay it's happening it's happening" She says to her husband as all the others we're waiting in the waiting room except Alex and Lucy. "It's okay love you got this just relax and push" she nods and she grabs his hand. "Go Susan go" Lucy says and Alex is there for moral support. After 14 minutes of pushing she gives birth to a beautiful baby boy named Sage.
Alex:
"PETER" she screams to him while holding his hand. "Yes love?" "I BLAME THIS ON YOU" she screams while pushing. In the room was Andrea and Susan. Peter turns to them for help. "She's right," Andrea says. After pushing for 7 minutes she gave birth to her twins Theo and Alessandra.
Andrea:
"GOD LORD HAVE MERCY WHY DON'T THEY OFFER C- SECTIONS" she yells. In the room was Briana and Sydney. "THIS IS ON YOU EDMUND! YOU HAD TO G WE ME PREGNANT AND NOW IM STUCK HER PUSHING A WATERMELON SHAPED THING OUT OF A WHOLE THAT ISN'T THE BIG"she yells to her husband who just nods and smiles to encourage her. "I love you" he says to her. "She's not I something good thing I'm a lesbian and don't have to worry about these types of things" Sydney jokes. After 21 minutes of pushing she gave birth to her first born son Emiliano.
Hermione:
"Okay Mione push you got this" she nods and pushes. In the room is Selene and Celeste. "You're doing gel rest Hermione almost there" Celeste encouraged her. "Wow that was fast," Selene says. In 4 minutes she gave birth to a girl named Rose.

After everything this group has been through they stuck together through it all. They lost many things and people on the way to victory. Now they're enjoying life to the fullest in their homeland as heroes. They later end up arriving in Aslan's Country and they reunite with the guardians and their actual parents for those who haven't met them. They got the life they deserved and they will always be remembered as the group of kids who freed a world as the prophecy of 20.

The end

(AND THAT'S A RAP. Wow this is just wow. Thank you for all the support and everything from this book. This was my first book on wattpad so yea. It's been a great journey but all good things come to an end. This books journey may be finished but ours isn't. Now that I'm done with this book I can focus on my one shots book so yea thank you for everything and LOVE YOU ALL)

xoxo