9.

Amora

I let out a bored sigh, looking up to see everyone on the field running towards Small who began to climb over a fence.

"What in the?" I questioned, as Carrie and I both leaned forward to see better.

I watched as they ran up to Smalls dragging him back from the fence, shouting crazily.

"Hey! What's happened!" I called, with Carrie and I both approaching them.

"You're big dumb Smalls!" Kenny breathed out heavily, shaking his head.
"Yeah yeah you can forget about that ball!" Yeah-yeah added, with a nod from everyone else.

"What! Why what's back there!" Smalls questioned, furrowing his eyebrows when they looked to each other nervously.

"Smalls, just go look alright?" Benny ordered, stepping forward and placing his hand on his shoulder.

"B-but what's back there?" Smalls asked again, beginning to stammer.
"Just go" Benny ignored his question, moving him forward towards the fence.

I crossed my arms watching as they all stepped back from the fence, with fear exposed on there faces.

Smalls slowly walked over, and kneeled down to look through the small hole that was in the wooden fence.

"What was that!" Smalls shrieked, jumping back quickly.

They all looked to each other before shaking there heads and yelling "camp out".

——

"Carrie, I really don't wanna do this! Why are you doing this to me!" I whined, dragging my feet sadly behind her.

"Amora, I'm real sorry but I couldn't come alone! That'd just be way scary could you imagine" She explained, rubbing my back to comfort me.

I sighed once Carrie began to climb up a ladder, with me sadly following behind.

I groaned as I continued to pull myself up from the ladder, before seeing benny hold out his hand to help me up.

"Yuck! I got it!" I groaned, smacking his hand away once I stood up.

"Geez, I was just helping?" He rolled his eyes, before walking into a room with me slowly following behind.

I looked around the room to see everyone crammed in doing there own thing, with chatter erupting loudly from them.

I huffed hesitantly sitting down onto a rug that was placed onto the floor, with Carrie next to me.

"Carrie, just know you so owe me a shopping day!" I muttered, leaning over so she could hear.
She only laughed with a nod, before rubbing my shoulder in agreement.

"Well if it isn't the two sissies?" Aubrey snickered, looking down at us once she walked by.

"Ugh! I could totally strangle that girl" I muttered, as Carrie and I watched her walk over and sit next to Benny.

"Alright! Now that we're all here!" Squints called out, flicking off the lights.
"It's time I tell you the story of the beast!" He gave us a devious smile, as he turned on a flashlight.

I crossed my arms watching as they sat to the floor huddling together, which pushed me next to benny making me groan in annoyance.

Moments later he finished the story, as we all stared at him wide eyed.

"The beast ate what now!" Carrie shrieked, grabbing onto yeah-yeah in fear.