30.

Amora

"He did what now!" Carrie shrieked, widening her eyes in shock.

"I know.. oh Carrie it felt like my legs completely just failed on me and I was going to pass out" I sighed, replaying the memory in my head.

"See? You can totally thank me for leaving you two alone!" She exclaimed, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"By the way, I expect a very honorable mention in the wedding vows" she added, smiling proudly to herself.

"Awe.. how adorable" Squints teased, rolling his eyes as he pushed up his glasses.

"Ugh shut up four eyes. Guys, what do I do?" I questioned, looking over to the group.

"I mean, this is like the first time in history where... I have no clue at all what to do in this subject?" I frowned, looking down to my hands hopelessly.

"I think, he way likes you. If we're being honest here.." Carrie trailed off, looking to the boys.

"We all had a bet on it" she continued, with them all nodding.

"What! Bet on what?" I exclaimed, shooting up from the bench.

"That you two dorks would get together. Right?" She explained, looking back to the group.

"Yup. I got the most money, we had to put in 25 cents every time one of us caught Benny staring at you" Kenny added, nodding his head with Carrie.

"Yeah yeah, you were just too deep into your mirror to even notice" yeah-yeah teased, shaking his head at me.

"Oh buzz off, Carrie why on total earth did you not tell me about this?" I questioned, crossing my arms as I rose an eyebrow.

"Well you were really crazy over Edward. He was like the first guy you've liked since years, so I thought might as well just leave it?" She explained, shrugging slightly.

"Mhm now that you finally got your head out of your makeup catalog and came to your senses. The boy is waiting for you what are you doing!" Kenny exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"But.. oh guys that doesn't mean anything! He could've just been.. zoning out? That doesn't mean he likes me now!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands around.

"Wow.. you really are clueless" hams snickered, titling his head as he looked at me in shock.

"No I'm not. I just want to play it safe here ok? I'm not about to go confess my feelings to end up completely embarrassed and never want to show my face to the world again!" I rambled, shaking my head in disapproval.

"Oh shit! He's coming!" Bertram suddenly exclaimed, widening his eyes.

Immediately we all jumped up in a panic, scurrying towards the dugout before abruptly sitting down.

I furrowed my eyebrows seeing squints look around in a panic seeing there was no more room, quickly plopping down onto my lap.

"Squints! Get off!" I groaned, attempting to push him off.

"Why? I like it here!" He snickered, smirking lightly as he wiggled his bottom deeper into my lap.