7.

Amora

"I can't stand him! He's like a total lame brain that makes me want to scream in a rage at every word he says!" I rambled into the phone, angrily biting onto the pretzel stick in my hand.

"Well, luckily it'll be only for a few days. He's not that bad Amora" Carrie laughed into the phone.

"Totally is. Plus, I now have too actually spend time with him and his trolls! It's a major mess!" I whined, throwing my head into his hands.

"I'm sorry Amora, really. But you know how I am with guys! I become a total klutz that got her tongue chopped off!" She apologized, with a sigh after.

"It's fine. If it helps you forget about Fernando then fine" I muttered, wiping my hands onto a towel.

Suddenly the doorbell rang making me let out an immediate whine.

"Speaking of, start planning that hogs funeral. If he continues bugging me about this project he'll be dead by the end of the day!" I spat into the phone angrily.

"Yikes. Talk to you later girl!" Carrie laughed, before we exchanged goodbyes.

I plopped down the phone back onto the holder that rested on the table, before walking over towards the door.

I opened the door immediately meeting eyes with benny, making more frustration rise in me.

"I absolutely cannot wait until this stupid project is done" I groaned, turning around and leaving him to walk inside on his own.

"Geez, not even a hi?" He snickered, shaking his head as he closed the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes walking across the living room towards the stairs, when I suddenly stopped seeing dad who scolded someone on the phone.

"No you fucking moron! I clearly told you to get the papers from the-

"Papa, Andrew is gonna quit on you if you keep treating him like that" I stopped him, shaking my head in my head in disappointment.

He glanced over briefly ignoring what I said, before stopping once his eyes landed on Benny.

"Who are you?" He questioned, holding the phone farther away from his ear.

"Uh, I'm Benny sir" Benny introduced himself, holding out his hand as he walked over.

Dad glanced down at his hand before slowly shaking it firmly, still eyeing Benny suspiciously.

"Pops, don't start again" I groaned, walking and stopping once I was in front of him.

"Listen to me boy, if I see anything going on-

"Dad! Way gross as if! Will you relax, we're working on a project. For school!" I clarified, reaching up and fixing his tie for him.

"You better be. I don't want to see none of that crap you here me?" he scolded angrily, pointing over towards Benny.

"O-of course sir" Benny stammered over his words, looking at dad with fear in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes before motioning Benny to follow, as I turned around and walked towards the stairs.

"God, you're dad is scary" he breathed out nervously, hesitantly following behind me.

"Yeah, ugh I should've totally let him beat you now that I think of it!" I groaned, shaking my head as I mentally cursed myself.

He rolled his eyes at me before I sat down onto the bed, immediately whining again once I seen the books on the bed.

——

I glanced up from the book in my hands, seeing Benny who stared up a framed photo on the wall.

"What are you doing?" I spat, lowering the book and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Sorry. I was just looking" he shrugged, continuing to look up at the photo.

Slowly he glanced back over towards me before furrowing his eyebrows as he looked back, and studied the picture again.

"Is that your mom?" He questioned, slightly tilting his head.
"It looks just like you" he continued, examining the picture.

"Oh really. Wow, how'd you figure that out!" I rolled my eyes, lifting the book back up.

"Really though, is it?" He asked again, finally looking away from the picture.

"Yes you bonehead, it doesn't matter stop it!" I snapped, shooing him away from the photo.

"Geez, I was just asking alright?" He defended, backing away from the wall.

"Well don't, quite looking at my pictures you weirdo" I rolled my eyes, pushing past him and walking back over towards the bed.

He shook his head following behind me, before slowly picking back up a book and sitting down.

I soon found myself lowering the book, and looked over to study the photo again.

I examined the photo thinking quietly to myself.

Did she really look like me?
That'd be way fantastic.

"Are you ok?" Benny asked suddenly, making me break away my thoughts to look at him.

"No I'm not, because you're here" I shook my head sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes at my remark, before asking again.
"Really, are you alright?" He questioned, giving me a more serious expression now.

"Yes you ugly, leave me alone" I waved him away, before turning around.

I glanced up at the photo before shaking my head making me tear my eyes away from it, as I looked down to pages in my hand.

How dare he ask me if I'm ok when I'm thinking about my dead mother, what a loon!

——

"No! You're a total idiot!" I spat, throwing my hands into my hair frustratedly.

Like always, an argument sparked up when Benny just had to go on and start the assignment himself.

"What? I did it right, you're the one that's wrong!" Benny insisted, reading over the paper again.

"No you moron, I'm not! Mrs. Stacy would so give us a fat f!" I exclaimed, snatching the paper away from him.

"You know what. I cannot stand you right now" I muttered, pushing myself off from the bed.

"What are you doing?" He sighed, watching as I picked up my things and turned around.

"I'm going over here. And working by myself!" I spat, plopping down onto the chair.

I spun the chair around meeting the desk, before angrily throwing my things on top before snatching up a paper and pencil.

I got idea how much more of this, I'll be able to take before I completely rip out all of my hair and go bald.