44.

Amora

It was Friday. Meaning movie night.

The day soon passed and it grew darker and darker, reaching into the night.

Surprisingly, it was a pretty cold and rainy night. Weird, since we lived in California and it was barely turning into the fall season.

Nonetheless we still were going to have our movie night. Which would we all constantly do.

Due to the amount of times everyones come over too my house. Pops started to mind it less so now we wouldn't have too walk on complete egg shells everywhere we went.

I sighed, tapping my chin as I looked through the closet for something comfortable to wear. I dug through the racks of clothes, frowning once having no success.

I turned around, immediately laying eyes on the number thirty jersey that rested on the back of a chair that sat in front of my dresser

I walked over, slowly holding it up as I titled my head. Thinking to myself. It was of course Benny's who forgot about it and left it here for like the second time now.

I certainly would never ever even think about wearing something like that. But..fashion statement?

I slowly cracked a small smile as I whipped around, quickly digging back through the closet.

I leaned back as I placed my hands onto my hips, examining myself in the mirror. I decided to wear a black skirt and plain sheer button up white shirt. With black see through tights to you know, add a little more to it?

I huffed, stepping down the stairs as I continued to smooth out the shirt into the skirt, walking off into the living room.

I ran a hand through my hair before jumping and pausing in my tracks once hearing the sound of the doorbell ring.

I excitedly walked over, flinging the door open to see the group smiling back at me.

"Oh finally! It's raining like mad out-

Carrie slowly stopped in her tracks, eyes trailing down me. "Who am I looking at!"

I glanced down, shrugging slightly with a smile. "Don't know?"

Her eyes were wide as she stared at me in complete shock. "Oh my god..since when do you wear jerseys?"

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at her.
"Since.." I trailed off, looking over towards Benny who walked into the house.

"Well since that pinhead" I finished, pointing towards him.

I watched as his gaze flickered over towards me, immediately pausing in his tracks and mouth completely dropping.

"So that's where it went!" He exclaimed, widening his eyes as he walked over.

"Yeah well why'd you leave it you moron!" I shot back, pushing at his arm.

He didn't reply, eyes now lit up as he continued to examine me. "Well..I can't be that mad"

I rolled my eyes, pushing at his shoulder before looking back to see Carrie who continued to look at me, arms crossed as she shook her head.

"Now, this is just unfair. Since when, can you possibly make even a jersey fashionable now?" She questioned, titling her head as she examined me.

"Oh I don't know, it's a gift!" I smiled sarcastically, clapping my hands happily.

She shook her head with a smile, waving me off as she turned around and walked back over towards the group.