10.

Amora

I leaned against the gate crossing my arms as I let out a tired sigh.

"Will you shut up already!" Aubrey snapped, sending me an annoyed glare.

"Geez looney, mellow out will you" I waved my hand at her, chewing onto a stick of gum before rolling my eyes.

"Alright! Let's take five!" Benny called out, making the rest of them sprint towards the dugout.

I watched as they threw open the cooler, immediately passing around bottles of pop.

"You're going to kill them if you keep playing out in this sun" I shook my head, examining my nails.

Benny rolled his eyes before handing me a pop which I declined, too much sugar obviously.

"So, what now?" Kenny asked, once they all sat down catching their breaths.

They all looked to each other shrugging, not knowing what to say.

"I got it!" Bertram piped up, holding his finger up with a smile.
"How about we sneak into a flick! I heard there's this really good scary one playing! Bertram suggested, as they all nodded in agreement.

——

I walked alongside Carrie who was too busy chattering with yeah-yeah, before seeing everyone stop abruptly.

I looked around them seeing the theater ahead, before they all huddled together.

"So what's the plan here?" Carrie asked, making them all look to benny for an answer.

"What! How am I supposed to know?" He exclaimed, crossing his arms as they all groaned.

I looked back over to see a boy, who looked around our age standing at the entrance to check everyone in.

"I got it!" I exclaimed, making there heads all whip towards me.
"Well what is it!" Squints shrieked, ushering me to continue.

"Alright, us girls" I started, motioning towards Carrie and Aubrey.
"Will go over there, and distract him! It's the perfect-

"What!" Benny cut me off, looking down at me wide eyed.
"Yeah yeah! I don't like that idea!" Yeah-yeah added, shaking his head in disagreement.

"You're way right, she would totally scare him off!" I exclaimed, pointing towards Aubrey.
She scoffed immediately sending me daggers with her look.

"But fine, if you don't want your girlfriends to talk to a boy!" I groaned, motioning towards Carrie and Aubrey.
"Then I'll do it, move you bores" I said finally, before pushing past them.

"What! No you aren't!" Benny exclaimed, grabbing onto my arm to pull me back.

"Gross let me go! Why not!" I groaned, pushing his hand away before crossing my arms.

"Because you just aren't, there's gotta be another way" he said firmly, before we all looked around.

"The roof?" Smalls soft voice piped up, making there eyes lit up.

"I can't believe we're really doin' this you know I could've so just talked to that guy for like 2 minutes and we would've already been in!" I rambled, as I angrily followed behind.

"But no, you dimwitted creatures thought you were so smart to go through the fucking vents!"
I continued

"Plus, this is way gross! My top is so dirtied!" I whined, looking down to shirt while continuing to crawl.