45.

Amora

The sound of the phone ringing made me throw my head back with a huff, lazily pushing myself off of the bed and towards the desk.

I snatched the phone up, rolling my eyes as I quickly cleared my throat.

"Hello?" I questioned, putting on a sweet soft tone.

"Amora! Oh my god Madeline wants us too go to a party tonight!" Carrie shrieked through the phone.

"What! Why? It'll be filled with highly gross drunk people. No, I don't want it" I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust, crossing my arms.

"I know that's what I said. But she got all the boys on board so.. I guess-

"What! You can't be serious right now!" I groaned, covering my eyes as I shook my head.

"Yes, I certainly wish I wasn't. Whatever I'll see you at 7" she sighed, before cutting off the line.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, groaning frustratedly as I slammed the phone back down.

——

"Oh you guys look way hot!" I gasped, turning around too see the stunning two Madeline and Carrie who stood in front of me.

I think I certainly did a mighty good job at dressing the two. Carrie has gorgeous dark tanned skin and bright blue eyes. I think maroon really goes well with her so I decided to dress her in a maroon colored square cut, classic alaia dress. With a similar colored feathered at the hems jacket.

Oh and for my dear Madeline who has quite the pale skin and ginger red hair and isn't to fond of dresses. I think I like pink on her so I dressed her in a pale pink shirt and matching plaid jacket with a darker colored pink leather skirt.

"Oh please you my dear, you look hotter than Mike Clifford on his album cover!" She smirked, nudging my arm.

I glanced down and shrugged. I wore a plain white mini slip up dress. The outfit was extremely simple and you could definitely tell I didn't put to much effort. I mean, why would I. Who possibly wants to be around sticky, alcohol reeking, cooky drunk people?

I shook my head with a smile before walking off down the steps, and walking straight into the kitchen to meet dad and Benny.

Benny looked over immediately widening his eyes and choking on the sip of water of he just took.

He shook his head coughing, looking at me with pure shock. "Oh shit- wow..you look-

He immediately paused, quickly looking over towards dad who sat at the table and slipped off his glasses, shooting him a stern look.

"Sorry- I mean..what is that?" He quickly questioned, motioning down towards the dress.

"Oh my god..I'm am not trying to hear it, are we going or what?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"You're not letting her go out like that are you?" He questioned, looking over towards dad.

Dad looked up from his folder placing back on his glasses as he looked at me.
"Amora! What the hell is that?" He questioned, glancing down at the dress briefly.

"A dress?" I answered, shrugging as I wasn't seeing the problem here.

"Says who?" He shouted in a firm tone. Flailing the folder in his hand around.

"Mary Quant?" I frowned, motioning down towards the dress.

"It looks like underwear! Go upstairs and put something over it!" He ordered sternly, pushing his glasses back up.