7

Elise pov

It is Friday today and Cassie is going to go home with me after school for our sleepover. I asked my parents and they told me they were happy I made friend and that we were allowed to have a sleepover. As for my plan to how I wouldn't have to ignore Henry, I didn't know yet for sure. We could always go for the classic way and use a ouija board, but that would only be for a little while, so before and after that, I don't know how I'm going to do it. I'll figure something out.

We arrived home and went to my room to put her stuff away. We sat down on my bed and just talked for a while. Strangely enough Henry was nowhere to be seen. It was kind of weird, because he is always around. But hey, this only makes it easier for me not to have to ignore him. After a while we decided to watch a movie.

"Okay, The princess diaries or She's the man? You can choose." I ask Cassie.

Ofcourse this is the moment Henry chose to show up.

"I see I came back at the wrong moment." He says

I raised my eyebrows at him, but made it look like I was just waiting for Cassie to aswer my question. She decicded we would watch The princess diaries, so I started the movie. Henry made stupid remarks about the film until we were at the scene in the little cabin at the beach where Mia and her crush Josh were kissing. That's when he made a valid point.

"Oh how romantic it is to kiss someone, who didn't look at you until he found out you're a princess, in a cabin on a beachparty." He says, his voice full af sarcasm.

"You would know all about romance, I assume." I whisper teasing him. I whispered it very quietly, because Cassie was right next to me.

"Yes, in fact I do." He says.

"Well, I would like to see that then." I say quietly, still teasing him.

"Maybe one day you will." He says.

I blushed at his words. Why am I blushing? I looked down so he wouldn't see, but luck was against me.

"You're blushing." He tells me. Now it's his time to tease me, I guess.

"No, I'm not." I try to deny it even though it wouldn't work.

"You're cute when you're blushing." He says while pinching my cheeks, wich only makes me blush more.

"Stop it." I tell him. I wanted to slap his hand his hands away, but that would attract Cassie's attention.

Luckily for me, the movie was just over and Cassie looked over to me, which made Henry let go of my face. We went back to my room and started talking about some boy she liked.

"Are you ever going to tell me his name?" I asked her.

She had told me a few things about him, but his name wasn't one of them.

"Alright, I will tell you if you don't laugh." She says.

"I won't, I promise." I say to her.

"His name is Adrian." she tells me.

"Wait. Adrian from in maths class?" I ask her.

He was a total nerd, but he was cute. I don't see why I would laugh if it was him.

"Yes." She says while blushing.

"Omg, you two as a couple would be so cute. I ship it already." I tell her the truth.

"Really?" She asks.

"I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true." I reassure her.

"But what should I do? He probably doesn't know I exist." She tells me.