16

Pov Elise

I'm at school and I'm eating lunch with Cassie. Henry is just sitting next to us. Nothing interesting happened until we heard some guys talking on a table next to us. I recognized them as the guys from last night at the graveyard. They mentioned what happened and I tried not to laugh, but when Henry started to laugh I couldn't hold it anymore.

"What's so funny?" Cassie asks.

I can't answer her so I just let her know with hand gestures that I will tell her later. After a while I finally stop laughing and tell her what happened.

"You snuck out to have fun without me? How dare you?" She asks in mock hurt.

"Well, I guess I'm brave then." I say jokingly.

"Ha ha, but seriously, film it at least next time. I wanted to see it." She says.

"Yeah,'cause you can really film in the dark." I say sarcastically.

She just rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, you should come over after school to make that group project we have together." I say to her.

"Sure, but I can't come till later tough. I have something to take care of before." She says.

"Okay, sure, just come over when you're done." I tell her.

We talked a little until lunch was over and we went to class.

~~~~

I was in my room and I was reading a book. It was boring, but I had to read it for school. I decided that annoying Henry was much more fun, so that is exactly what I was doing right now and what I had been doing for the last ten minutes.

"Elise stop it." Henry says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you should read that book instead of annoying me." He says.

"But annoying you is more fun." I say while pouting before going back to reading the book.

I read the book for five minutes and then get super bored again, so I start to annoy Henry again.

"Stop annoying me." He says again.

"Make me." I say.

It was then that I realised, I made a big mistake by saying that. He was to unpredictable, so I get up and try to get to the other side of the room. key word: try. I felt him pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"Henry, put me down." I say.

"Why would I do that?" He asks.

"Because..." I didn't know a valid argument, so I just left is that way.

"Because why?" He asks again.

"Because if someone came in right now they would think I'm posessed or something since they can't see you." I say.

"Alright." He says and puts me down.

He still had his hands on my hips from stabilizing me after he put me down and it wasn't until I looked up that I noticed how close our faces were to each other. I also didn't notice we were both leaning in until I felt his lips connect to mine. It was magical and just how I imagined it to be. Not that I imagined kissing Henry. Okay maybe I did but That's besides the point. I meant that it was how I imagined my first kiss to be. We broke apart and it was instantly awkward. Luckily Cassie walked in at that moment. Thank god for her and her timing.

"I'm not interrupring anything, am I?" She asks.

"No?" It was more a question than an answer.

"Okaaaaayy. Who's this?" She asks, pointing at Henry.