INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone! 

This would be the first book that I have ever written so I will really appreciate it if you read and support my work but no pressure. Maraming mali in terms of grammars and I will appreciate and accept corrections:) I will post at least one chapter if I can but I assure you that I will post an update every week! Also, this is a work of fiction and it has nothing to do with any schools that were mentioned here. All of the characters were the author's idea and so I hope you guys love them like I do! Love lots.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Isang babaeng iba ang kinasanayan, iba ang mundong kinagisnan. Iba rin ang kapaligiran na kanyang ginagalawan. A woman that knows how to handle her friends' craziness, a girl who just wants attention. Mukha man syang kumpleto na at wala ng kailangan pa sa buhay pero nagkakamali sila. She just built those walls to protect her heart. Nasaktan na sya ng isang beses at hindi na nya ginustong maranasan ito ulit. A jolly, energetic, talkative girl is still looking for the right person to calm the storms in her mind.

Isang ignoranteng lalaki na nasanay lamang na magisa sya. Hindi nagsasabi ng nadarama at ibang-iba ang mundong kanyang kinagisnan. He may look like an iceberg that is unbreakable and has a soft spot for those whom he treasures. Minsan na nyang naranasang mawalan ng minamahal at hindi na nya gustong maulit ito muli. That's why he is avoiding lots of people who come near him, he is afraid to love them and they will just disappear. This cold and ignorant man is still looking for a woman who will scare all those nightmares away. Naghahanap lang naman sya ng babaeng mamahalin nya ng walang halong takot at pag-aalala.

Two different personalities met and unexpected things happened. Will a man sacrifice his nightmares and doubts just to see the woman happy? Will a woman let the man change her habits and beliefs? They just met at the most unexpected time and the unexpected reason they have in their mind. What would be the result of their meeting?

Enjoy reading!