CHAPTER 36

"Bro, ang aga mo naman ata lumabas?". Cole asks me as he stood up beside me.

I shrugged my shoulders and look at him, "Palabas na sila Nicolia at si Themarie, they ask us to escort them out".

Hindi kasi nagbabasa ng message.

He laughs and scratches his nape, "Sorry, bro. Namatay yung cellphone ko kanina eh, di ko ata nacharge".

As if I am buying his lame excuse, Cole as usual.

Our conversation was interrupted when both Nicolia and Themarie clings to our shoulders, I look over them and smile.

"Yown! Ang bait niyo talagang alaga". 

Pangaasar ni Themarie at ginulo pa ang buhok namin ni Cole, she should be thankful that I like her so I won't get annoyed with that act.

"Hoy! Cole, ikaw hindi ka nagreply sa text namin". 

Masungit na pagalit ni Nicolia kay Cole na nagpatawa sa amin ni Themarie.

They love bickering with each other.

While I was admiring the two people in front of me, Themarie clings to my arms and smiles cheekily. She's adorable.

"Libre mo ako ng ice cream, Ty. Ubos na yung dala ko for food, pamasahe na lang ito pauwi".

I can't say no to this peep either.

I nodded slightly and there she lets out her beautiful smile, that's what I like the most about her. Her smiles will make your day bright.

Little did they know, someone's eyes were admiring them both. She's in rage, she feels so unloved and insecure with her friend. A friend? She really is not fond of her.

Themarie and I were sitting on a bench beside our school, Cole and Nicolia are still in their classes so we are the only ones who are here.

I threw a glance at her and caught her staring at the sunset like it's the most beautiful among all the creatures in the sky.

"You know what, Ty. Yung araw, iyan ang pinakamalayang bagay para sa akin". I focus my eyes on her as she talks.

"Why do you think so?".

"Hindi na kasi niya kailangan pa ng ibang bagay para kuminang siya, tinitingala siya sa angkin niyang kagandahan. It's known because of its own brightness".

The words that she utters caught my interest, it's just rare for a woman who has this kind of galaxy in mind.

Her thought and her perspective in life just make it more amusing to me, her whole existence is amusing.

Her eyes suddenly fall on my side, she looks so peaceful and calm.

"Between you and Cole, I think you're more mysterious". She said seriously.

"I am not that open to anyone; I am used to keeping everything to myself".

She looks so serious and her gaze just makes me freeze on the place where I am sitting, her eyes tell everything.

"From now on, I don't want you to get used to being alone again". Slowly, a genuine smile enters her glowing face.

My heart beats faster than ever, she is the only one who can make me feel like this.