CHAPTER 27

Tyrone sat beside Cassandra and quietly admire her while she's looking at her sister's grave.

Dahan-dahang nilabas ni Cassandra ang diploma niya at inilapag sa puntod ng kapatid niya. "I am finally one step closer to our dream, twin".

Pagpapaalam niya rito na puno ng kagalakan, she's joyful. She couldn't explain the joy that is filling her heart right, ang alam niya lang ay nagagalak siya.

"Are you proud of me, Shane?". She asks her while Tyrone patted her shoulders, letting her know that he's with her.

She looks at the man beside her and decided to introduce him to her sister.

"The man here beside me is Tyrone, siya yung kasama ko nung death anniversary mo".

A lone tear fell from her eyes while describing Tyrone in front of her sister's grave.

"He's caring, he always assures me that I am the only one that he loves, he makes me smile even those days that I just couldn't find the reason to do so".

I felt Tyrone's hand on my shoulder, patting it and caressing it.

"You know what twin, simula ng nawala ka ngayon na lang ulit ako sumaya ng ganito. Simula nung iniwan mo ako nung araw na yun, ngayon na lang ulit ako nag pasalamat na binuhay pa niya ako nung araw na iyon".

"The day that I choose to risk for him is the day that I became genuinely happy again". Kwento ko sa harap ng puntod ng kapatid ko.

I know she's not physically present but the wind feels like she's hugging me and I can imagine her sitting in front of me while smiling, those thoughts brought tears to my eyes.

I saw Tyrone looking away trying to stop his tears, if ever, it would be the first time that I will ever see him cry.

I held his hand and looks at my sister's grave.

"I finally found my home, Shane. Katulad ng gusto mo". Umiiyak na sambit ng dalaga ngayon.

Tyrone kissed her hand and held it near him.

"I miss her, I still hope that she's here celebrating this special day with me". Traydor nga naman ang luha ko, talagang kumakawala sila.

My heart is so full and sad at the same time but thanks to this man beside me, his presence and his willingness to accept me make my heart calm down.

"Minsan nga naiisip ko, kung nandito kaya yung kakambal ko. Hindi kaya ako matatakot gumalaw sa mundong 'to? Kung nandito kaya siya, will I learn how to give the best version of myself to everyone?".

"Kasi kahit masaya ako, I couldn't deny that I am still longing for answers". Tumingin ako sa lalaking may hawak ng kamay ko ngayon.