CHAPTER 16

"They love you, maybe they couldn't show it to you yet because they are blinded by anger and sorrow like you have in your heart". 

Tyrone softly said to the woman.

Umiiyak lamang si Cassandra habang sinusubukan niya itong amuhin, she's in pain and that pain keeps her in this state. 

Tyrone's heart suddenly aches, nakaramdam siya ng inis sa mga taong dahilan ng pagluha ng dalaga.

Simula pa noon, his dad taught him how to respect and value a woman's heart and emotions. He knows how to treasure it that's why he is feeling so irritated with these people that makes Cassandra cry.

Naiinis siya na makitang walang pagasa ang dalaga, this is not the Cassandra that he once knew. She is far from that strong and immovable woman that he met for the first time.

"Kung mahal nila ako, bakit g-ganito kasakit? Why do they make me feel like I don't deserve to be loved? I-it was my fault, kasalanan ko kung bakit nawala siya".

Umaagos pa din ang luha sa mga mata ng dalaga, she couldn't pick up her broken pieces. 

Pagod na pagod na siyang magpanggap sa maayos siya, na okay lang siya. Nakakapagod magkunwaring matapang ka kahit sa totoo lang, takot na takot ka.

She is afraid to be vulnerable because that was the reason why she lost her sister, naging mahina siya. Natakot siya sa sandaling iyon and that causes her twin sister's death, she keeps on blaming herself because of that happening.

"If they don't then there are lots of people who are willing to love you, m-malay mo nasa malayo lang sila at nagmamasid sayo. Trying their best to cheer for you kahit sa malayo lang".

"Maybe they were just afraid to be close to you kasi alam nilang hindi ka pa buo".

Cassandra looks at the man's eyes, her sister once told her that if someone talks about love in front of you, you should look at their eyes and look for that spark. 

Yung kislap na yun ang pwedeng sumalba sayo sa matagal ng pagkakalunod.

"D-do you think, I still deserve a happy ending kahit na naipagkait ko iyon sa kapatid ko?". A lone tear fell from her eyes.

Tyrone wipes her tears using his thumb and caresses her soft face, namumula na ang mukha nito dahil na din sa dami ng alak na nainom but it can't erase the fact that she is so beautiful.

"You deserve one, baby. You will somehow know how worth it is all of this, soon". Makabuluhan niyang sambit sa dalaga.

Tyrone leans closer to her and lets her head lean on his shoulder, he can feel her warmth dahil masyado itong malapit. 

Hindi namalayan ni Tyrone na sobrang bilis na ng tibok ng kaniyang puso.