01.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER ONE.
   [01]. Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡᴇ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴꜱ ᴘᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴡᴇ ꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴘᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MALIK ENDED UP LEAVING Alaric's officer early. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Landon who was shouting at the headmaster and Hope. So instead, he spent the rest of his day with Rafael and the twins. Now it was the next day, Landon was sent home and recompelled to forget everything he's learned about supernaturals.

The only problem is when he left he took a very special school artifact with him. So of course, Hope was more than angry and she felt betrayed. But that wasn't Malik's problem.

His problem was surviving another day in the Salvatore Boarding School alone with Lizzie Saltzman and the rest of the school. All because Ric and Hope decided to flee the school.

Penelope and Malik were sitting by the side of the stairs, they were in deep conversation. Everything was going well until they heard Lizzie's voice and footsteps approaching them.

"So fess up, what did you do?"

"Maybe you're pregnant, Lizzie," Penelope announces, catching the twin's attention.

Malik smirks. "Oh, or maybe it's how the jersey fits. It's not like you ever pulled it off."

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "You're evil."

"You as well, you Gemini asshat." Malik snarks.

"Go away, evil ones," Josie tells the two.

Malik holds his hand over his heart. "Ouch, Jo. I thought we were on the same team." he pauses and glances at Penelope. "But since we're switching things up... Jo, don't you just love her new hairstyle?"

Josie stands in her place awkwardly.

Penelope now smirks. "Hot tip: next time you burn your ex's hair off, make sure she can't rock a lob."

With that, thing one and thing two both walk away.

"So what's the plan today, Mal," Penelope asks, glancing at her best friend.