17.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
   [17]. The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do.
PART TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ' ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ
ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER MG MADE HIS decision on going back to see his father and make amends with him— the boys stole the school's van. Malik still wasn't fond of the idea of going to visit MG's dad. So much could go wrong.

"For the record, I didn't know that grand theft auto was a part of the plan." MG snarks as they walk down the streets.

Landon shakes his head. "No, it's not stealing if you return it."

"Yeah, well, tell that to Dr.Saltzman."

"You got some vicious street gangs around here."

Malik sighs. "Use that big brain of yours and think about why he had us pro in the alleyway. Kirby, everyone here thinks MG is dead. If anyone sees him they might just call a priest."

MG then looks over to the side, they had arrived at his old mom. "He's running for mayor?" he whispers under his breath, his eyes on the sign on their lawn that readout 'Vote got Greasley. "Maybe Mal's right maybe this is a mistake."

"No, the truth is never a mistake." Landon walks up the steps, he sighs heavily. "Took me a long time to figure that out," he says before pressing down on the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door opened up revealing who they all assumed was MG's mom. As the woman talked to the three boys; MG hid behind them.

"I'm sorry, who are you? And why are you here?" The woman asks.

Finally coming out of the dark, MG takes off his sunglasses and reveals himself. "Uh, hi, Mom."

The woman's face dropped. "Milton. I wasn't expecting you."

"It's spring break."

Mrs.Greasley nods. "Yes, I know. But I thought we agreed it would be best for you to stay on campus."

"Well—"

"Uh, Mrs. Greasley, hi. I'm Landon Kirby." Landon introduced himself, a small wave before he gestures to the two boys to his left. "Uh, my brother Rafael and I, we're new at the school, That's Malik by the way—and-and we didn't really have anywhere to go for spring break, so we sort of... uh, talked your son into a spontaneous road trip. Which now seems like it may have been a hasty decision."