21.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
[21]. There's Always a Loophole.
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴄᴀɴ' ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

A GOOD TWO DAYS LATER things got pretty eventful. For starters, Landon Kirby had been M.I.A. and Malik only knew of it because Alaric caught him up with the details. This also brings up the next topic; Malik keeping distance from the Tribrid. Ever since Malik's talk with Roman and the truth coming out, he's been very distant with Hope. He did everything he could to avoid her.

The hybrid had been keeping himself busy, thankfully it didn't involve alcohol or any type of toxic substance. But at times that wasn't even enough to keep Hope away.

But onto important matters. As said before, Landon was missing. He was taken by none other than Triad Industries.

Also known as: Malivore.

Like always, it was up to the supernatural squad to save the princess from the evil goblins.

"Alright super squad." Malik brought in everyone's attention. The group— Josie, Lizzie, Hope, Jed, and Kaleb— all looked at him. "As much as I want to go back to bed. We have a new mission: save princess Kirby. So while we wait for MG, let's load up."

The group nodded. Everyone got their gear and started making their way towards the entrance of the school. Malik lead the way, Lizzie was at his side and the others followed behind. Hope's eyes were glued on the boy. They made their way down the doorsteps, onto the driveway.

But with their luck, an army of men approached them.

"Oh, sorry. We were about to knock."

Malik crosses his arms. "It's a tad bit too early to be dressing up for Halloween." his eyes narrow. "Plus, aren't you a little too old to be dressing up?"

"You must be Malikai."

"Who the hell are you?" Lizzie inquired.

"The names Burr—" The man announces. "Triad Industries."

Oh great.

As soon as those words came out of his mouth, Hope instantly reacted. "Propellere."

It didn't work. Why didn't it work?

"I got this."

But he didn't. When Kaleb tried to vampspeed his way towards the group of armed men, his skin began to burn once he reached the sunlight. It appeared that the daylight ring on his finger had been nothing but useless. Instantly, Kaleb retracted back into the shade where the others were.