28.| ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ? [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
[28]. Since When Do You Speak
Japanese?
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Since When Do You Speak Japanese?【 PART ONE 】   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'
ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

EVER SINCE THE FOOTBALL game, Malik spent day and night with Sebastian. Mostly trying to figure out who he was and why he would appear out of nowhere. But Sebastian only made it extremely difficult to even get any information from him.

"Okay, whatever, so you're a vampire. I already know that." Malik groans while rubbing his head. "Give me something else."

Sebastian leans back, smirking. "How about I ask you the questions. What is your species?"

"I'm a hybrid."

"A wh—hybrid? What is that?"

Malik leans back as well in the chair. "A hybrid is a mix of two beings. I mean anyone could be a hybrid of anything. There's Vampire and witches, witches and werewolves. I'm sure at one point there could potentially be all three, which would be dope. Anyway, I'm a werewolf and vampire."

"Hmm. So you feed on humans?"

Malik awkwardly shakes his head. "No, not anymore. I stopped that a few months back."

"Why? You're made for that—"

"Because I'm not trusted."

"We'll do you trust yourself?"

Malik stays silent, he narrows his eyes as he thinks to himself.

Sebastian scoffs. "Well... that's the problem. You need to feed. You're living under everyone's control. It's time to be your own man."

"I am my own man—"

"No, no you're not." Sebastian interrupts. "You stay up with Elizabeth eating Ice Cream. You stopped drinking to be with her. You don't feed because you're afraid you'll scare her away. Don't you see the problem? You are under Elizabeth Saltzman's control. And you need to get out of it."

The hybrid simply nods. It was true. Malik did stop feeding and drinking because of Lizzie. But also because he was afraid it would get worse. He was afraid he'd lose control of his humanity along with himself. And he didn't want that. He couldn't have that.

"I suppose you're right..." Malik says.

Sebastian laughs. "Well of course I am."

Malik's phone vibrates, he looks down to see Lizzie had been calling him. Malik looks back up to see Sebastian had been gone. The boy huffs before he stands to his feet and answers the call.