18.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
[18]. The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do.
PART THREE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍɢ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍɢ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ
ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ' ᴡᴏʀᴋ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

LET'S PAINT THE SCENE; Hope was more than worried about the fact that MG, Malik, and Landon hadn't arrived. What scared Hope was the fact that they found an unconscious Rafael earlier who claimed a monster had been after Landon. He also claimed something terrible happened but he couldn't fully remember what.

"Wait, wait, wait." Hope's brows furrow. "So... you're saying that MG's dad didn't know he was a vampire"

"I'm saying that MG's dad thought that he was dead," Rafael replies. "We didn't want to leave MG behind, but it was getting late. And we knew that I had to get back before I turned, and..." he pauses, slightly shuddering. "We didn't make it back on time, Hope."

Flashback

"Malik, I don't know if this is safe," Rafael says as he watches Malik rip the chains off of him.

Malik rolls his eyes. "Listen, you'll be fine. It'll be like a normal transition but this time you won't be in chains. You'll run free— you'll be a wolf who gets to enjoy and embrace himself."

"But what if I hurt someone..."

"Everyone is back in school," Malik replies. "I will not let you touch a soul. I'll keep Landon safe if you want... I'll chain you up now. But after that, you break out and run free. If anything I'll turn with you after I bring Landon back to the school."

Rafael nods. "Okay. Okay fine. Just keep Landon safe, okay?"

"I've got you."

With that Malik grabs the chains and chains Rafael back up to the tree. As he was getting chained: the wolf started to begin his transitioning. Malik finishes up before he pulls Landon back.

"Raf are you oka—"

Before he could finish his sentence, a loud growl was heard.

"What the hell was that!?" Landon exclaims worriedly.

Malik pushes Landon behind him. "I don't know..."