31.| ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
[31]. It Will All Be Painfully Clear
Soon Enough.
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ
ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MALIK ASSUMED THAT HE had all his memories of Hope. But boy he was completely wrong. As soon as Josie did the spell, later that night the rest of the memories hit him like hell. It was painful as hell. He missed Hope, he missed everything before Malivore.

It was all so calm and easy.

Now it was all painful.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Jed heavily sighs as he catches up with Malik.

Malik turns to glance at the boy, he huffs. "With Hope Mikaelson or Lizzie Saltzman?"

"The drinking."

Malik stops in his tracks his brows furrowed. "What are you—"

Jed chuckles. "I know I may not be the brightest here, but I know when you break your sobriety, Alph. I'm your best friend."

Malik sighs. "It was one drink, Jed. Okay? I was just stressed but that's it. I won't drink anymore."

"Yeah 'cause I didn't hear that before."

Malik rolls his eyes, he looks ahead. "Uh... am I going crazy or are there two Landon's?"

Jed follows Malik's gaze and he snorts. "Was one Landon not enough?"

"Guess not." Malik mumbles. As he was walking past Hope, their eyes locked for a moment. "Anyway, i'm gonna go hit the showers. I'll see you soon," he tells Jed.

"Alright."

They both went their separate ways, Malik walks over to the kitchen where he poured himself a few drinks. He hated having to lie to Jed, but at this point, it was the only thing that helped him cope.

With a cup of bourbon in his hand, he makes his way towards his dorm, as he was walking he walks past Hope's room. He sees her blood being drawn out from her arm into Landon's body.

"What the hell..." Malik mumbles. He lightly knocks on the door.

Hope's eyes land on Malik. "Hey..."

Malik slightly smiles. "Hey... uh, can I—"

"Yeah, yeah sure, come in." Hope smiles, with her unoccupied hand she pats the spot beside her.

Malik walks into the room and closes the door behind just a bit.