27.| ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
   [27]. You Remind Me of Someone I Use to Know.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪ
ꜱʜᴇ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE ANNUAL SALVATORE FOOTBALL game. It was the one day out of the entire year that Malik truly cared for. Only because it helped with his anger and get his mind off of things. What could Malik possibly be stressing out over you might ask? How the hell he was supposed to apologize to Alaric. But that could wait because it's not like he was seeing him anytime soon... right?

"As you are well aware, it's time for the annual America Football march with Mystic Falls high." The new headmaster announced.

All the students groaned along with Malik who didn't feel like being forced to lose in the one sport he was good in.

"Today, you will not be forced to lose a game so that humans can feel superior." He continues. "Every one of you is special. Every one of you. And it's time you showed it!"

Now all the students had been cheering. Kaleb and Malik both shared a look. Kaleb shrugged not understanding. Luckily Josie went straight ahead and asked the million-dollar question.

"How?"

Headmaster Vardemus smirks. "By using your powers in moderation, Ms.Saltzman. The goal is not exposure, merely to win. Think of it as an exercise in control."

Kaleb stands to his feet clapping. "Well, I am here for it. After last year, it'll feel really good to show those Timberwolves what we're all about."

"And who better to lead you in this endeavor, as your quarterback, then our own Malikai Lockwood?" The headmaster throws the ball over to Malik who catches it.

Malik looks around at all the students who had been cheering for him. The Hybrid stands to his feet, he wraps his arm around Kaleb's shoulder. "Okay... let's do it, Supes."

That now brought Malik to now. He had been throwing the ball around with Lizzie while everyone else on the team got ready.

"So I don't get it, you think he's fake?" Lizzie asks, she throws him the ball.

Malik slightly shrugs as he catches it. "I just think there's more to him that I don't know about. He shows up out of nowhere."

"Well given our recent monstrous events, I wouldn't be surprised if Malivore sent him," Lizzie tells the boy. Once again she tosses him the ball.