35.| ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏʏ

━━━ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
35. alcoholic wolf boy.
❝ WE HAVE A PARTY
TO THROW. ❞

AS EXPECTED THE LAST few days were pure stress for the kids of the Salvatore School

AS EXPECTED THE LAST few days were pure stress for the kids of the Salvatore School. Josie Saltzman left after knocking Malik unconscious, but before leaving she clearly had to make a dramatic exit, burning half the school to flames. But luckily with the witch's help, that was fixed in no time. But other than that, as Josie said, she'd be gone for a few days.

Doing what exactly? No one knew. But it sure as hell wasn't good. This black magic taking over Josie was the scariest thing that could happen. And what made it even worse was that this villain had it out for her twin sister. So as you could guess, Malik's been on Lizzie duty.

But let's just say, Lizzie wasn't really fond of his 24-hour service.

Lizzie was relaxing in the grand hall, twisting her hair and taking in the sunlight from the open window that had been hitting her skin. She was glowing in Malik's eyes.

"You're supposed to be watching her, not drooling over her." Hope sneaks up behind Malik, startling him.

Malik rolls his eyes. "Hilarious. You know what Mikaelson, you've got a mouth."

"Well, I think all of us do." Hope replies with a grin.

"She has jokes." Malik leans back on the staircase, still keeping his eyes on Lizzie.

Hope follows his gaze, she lets out a sigh. But was quick to cover it up with a forced smile. "So what's on the agenda today other than babysitting Lizzie?"

"Watching after Lizzie," Malik answers chuckling. He glances at her. "How's Kirby doing? With his whole new flying ability."

Yeah, so Kai left Hope with a not-so-fair decision. Having to pick between saving Landon or saving Josie and the others. And clearly, Hope's choice was not Landon's. But luckily Landon managed to make it alive without a golden arrow in his heart. But Dorian on the other hand— who was also compelled to be an alliance to Landon's attempted murder— was caught in crossfire after taking a stab to his sides.

"He's fine. He's just really excited about the wings and stuff." Hope answers honestly. "I thought Josie was coming back to the school? It's the twin's birthday? What better way for a villain to kill their twin than on their birthday or special occasion?"

And as those final words left Hope's mouth, now known as Dark Josie, bursts through the doors of the grand hall, catching everyone's attention.

Malik and Hope both jump to their feet, still standing at the staircase. Josie smiles wickedly at them both, slowly walking down the stairs, pushing past the two.

"Well don't look so shocked, did you really think that I would miss my birthday?" Josie scoffs. She then looks over at Lizzie. "Oh, I'm sorry, our birthday."