29.| ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
[29]. Screw Endgame.
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ, ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ! ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ' ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ, ɪ'
ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ!
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

HURT, CONFUSED, ANNOYED, AND betrayed was how to describe how Malik currently felt with his new memories. Hope Mikaelson, his best friend, his other half— he remembered it all. He remembered how she was there the night of Malivore being destroyed. He remembered how both Hope and Clarke jumped into the pit.

He also remembered the kiss.

"Hope fucking Mikaelson." Malik walks towards the tribrid with crossed arms. "I remember everything. When I woke up from that spell Jo blasted me with, throughout the entire night all I had was flashbacks of you and I pop back into my brain. Including the kiss. Which you have a lot to explain about by the way!" he huffs.

"And I will." Hope shakes her head in disbelief, she slightly smiled. "You and Lizzie are literally the only two people on the planet that knows I exist—" she goes to hug her but Malik backs away.

Malik narrows his eyes at her. "I think you're forgetting I said I remembered everything. Along with the kiss. Along with you jumping into that pit and erasing yourself from existence. A-and what's getting to me now is that i've known you for almost a month and you didn't decide to tell me shit yet."

"I was going to but—"

"But nothing," Malik interjects.

Hope frowns. "I'm sorry... I really am." she then inhales sharply. "And uh... as for the kiss... that was really more of me trying to figure out how I felt about you."

"And...?"

"And I l—"

"Pst! Pst!"

Malik turns around, completely zoning off and ignoring whatever Hope had said. He turns around to see Sebastian. Malik quickly then turns once more to face Hope.

"Sorry... this has gotta wait." Malik begins to run off. Trying to get away from Sebastian. "I'm still mad at you!" he reminds Hope.

"Why are we running?" Sebastian questions from beside the boy.

Malik stops running, he shuts his eyes. "God... why is this happening to me," he whines.

Sebastian's brows furrow. "Why is what happening? Are you okay? You're acting very... unusual."