30.| ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER THIRTY.
   [30]. That's Nothing I had to
Remember.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ' ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

BLOODLUST: UNCONTROLLABLE DESIRE to kill or maim others. Over two days have passed by since Malik confronted Hope, along with Malik setting his very close friend, Sebastian, free. And within those two days, the boy has become everything he didn't want to be.

A ripped. A killer. A maniac. A feen for just a drop of blood.

No, no, no, he wasn't himself.

This was, this was someone else.

But, he somehow managed to slightly keep himself contained around Josie Saltzman. Only because he was afraid to hurt the only person he trusted in the school. Besides Jed and Sebastian of course.

"I don't get why I'm driving." Malik takes a sip out of his water bottle, keeping his eyes glued to the road.

Josie rolls her eyes. "Well, one, you know how to get to New Orleans. Two, this is your car. And three, I'm too tired."

"I'm too tired." Malik mocks, earning a small laugh from the witch beside him. He stops at the red light and turns to face her. "So run me through the plan again."

Josie keeps her eyes on the light as she spoke, waiting for it to turn green. "We're going to go talk to Freya."

"Why?"

Josie narrows her eyes. "Because you said that she would have a spell that could help us get back info on Hope. Do you not remember?"

"Of course I remember... i'm just uh... tired?" Malik replies in more of a questioning tone than an informal one.

Josie hums. "How long has it been anyway, since you've seen the Mikaelson family? Are you sure she'll even help us?"

"Of course i'm sure, Freya has always had a soft spot for me." Malik continues to drive once the light turned to a dark green color. "And, from what I sorta remember, it's only been three weeks." he glances at her. "Listen, i'm just as mad as you are. And I know we both have different reasons for our anger towards Hope, but, we're gonna find a way to get yours, and everyone else's, memories back, okay?"