32.| ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [1]

━━━ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.
32. i couldn't have done this without you.
❝ SEBASTIAN IS QUITE THE ROLE
MODEL.❞

IT'S BEEN ABOUT A week since things went down in the Salvatore school

IT'S BEEN ABOUT A week since things went down in the Salvatore school. And since then, a lot has changed. Malik kept his distance from Lizzie, he was hurt. But did he show his pain? Of course not. He couldn't let Elizabeth Saltzman ruin his reputation of being the heartless, nonchalant, dick of the school.

So instead, he decided to be the heartless, nonchalant, drunk of the school. Along with his good ol pal Sebastian who was oddly accepted into the school. Today was officially his first day as a student, and Landon Kirby just so happened to have been the unlucky student to show him around.

Something told Malik that today was probably going to be the worst day of all.

"So who is this... Eliza?" Sebastian questions with furrowed brows.

Malik narrows his eyes. "Alyssa? And she just so happens to be my ex. Why? Who's asking?"

Sebastian shrugs. "You know she's been fooling around with your wolf fiend... Jonathan?"

Malik snorts as he takes a sip out of his bottle. "Are you even trying to get their names right?"

"Not at all."

Malik shakes his head in amusement. "Anyway, I know. Alyssa and I broke things off years ago. I could careless who dates that she-devil."

Sebastian hums. "Right. 'Cause Elizabeth still has you blinded."

Malik just blankly stares at the vamp. He brings the bottle to his lips and takes another sip.

Sebastian decided to take the silence as a chance to continue talking. "She broke your heart, Malikai. Why do you fancy her so much?"

Before he had a chance to say a word, Landon swooped in, ready to be a tour guide.

"Hey... uh, are you ready?" Landon awkwardly asks as he stares Sebastian down.

Sebastian rolls his eyes. "This conversation is not done. And I don't want to see you following Elizabeth around like a lost puppy. Surely, you could find something else to do."

"Worry about yourself, Dracula." Malik snarks. "See ya." he waves his fingers as Landon drags Sebastian away.

Once the two boys were out of sight. Malik was called into Alaric's office. Malik heavily sighs before he walks into the room.

"Why don't you shut the door," Alaric says as the boy enters the room.

Malik hesitantly does as he's told. He was confused as to why he was called into the man's room. But he was more worried that the reasoning could've been because of his new hobby of drinking. Once the door was shut, Malik takes a seat at the desk in front of the headmaster's desk.