25

Unknown POV

"Ayo what the fuck did you just say to me?" Gabriyel yelled smashing his hands against the table.

"Gabriyel.. I swear it wasn't me."

"It was you! Your not even pregnant are you? You man deaded him of before you got pregnant."

I looked at Tion who was next to me.

"So who the fuck are we supposed to get the drugs from now? We have no connections to the family because they're dead."

"Bro is it that deep."Tion stupidly asked

"Yes it is that deep Marcus had the plots !"

"We didn't kill Marcus?"

"So who did?"

"Romani did."

"There's three of them left fam!"

I looked as they argued back and forth.

"The condom was split I swear ! Me and Marcus have been having sex since I was in year 11. I even fell pregnant at one point I don't know why it didn't work last time."

"What do we have on Kiz, Mk and LJ?" He asked dismissing me.

"LJ had a daughter but it's MKs? But MK also has a son." Tion said reading something of his phone.

"Kiz?"

"He's been silent for the last few months.. he don't sell drugs anymore. He buys weed but who cares."

"I care what the fuck? You need to get back in there." He pointed at me.

"He doesn't and never liked me!"

"So who where you close with?"

"Makel.. me and him beat a few times  when him and his ex where on bad terms."

"Not good enough Tion I know you know someone.."

"I know his baby mother Jade."

"So what the fuck are you still doing here. Yous need to get in with them."

He pointed towards the door and we walked out.

Melani Acacia Marquis
April 5th

"Ezekiel sit down and leave them alone they're chilling." I heard Keantae from downstairs.

I stretched and my legs began to shake.

"I'm going to tell Melani on you when she wakes up!" I heard Ezekiel say and blow a raspberry.

Today we had Tia, Khari and Ezekiel because they all needed a break and Ezekiel wanted to see his cousin.

I didn't even realise I'd been sleeping for so long it's currently 12:30.

I looked at my stomach and how it was slowly but surely started to push through my t-shirts, I'd always been a small girl I'm 5'7 but my body was quite small for me to be so tall.

It's hard to believe I'm nearly five and a half months pregnant.

Next month my mum and Kam are setting up a baby shower.

I went in the bathroom doing my daily routine, brushing my teeth, washing my face, creaming my face etc.

I walked downstairs into his living room and it was a mess, just of toys which was good, no clothes or plates.

"Hi.."

Tia instantly hopped up when hearing my voice, she started to jump on the sofa putting her hands out meaning she wanted me to pick her up.

"Hi Tia, you okay?"

She nodded smiling at me.

"Did you two eat?"

"Yeth."

She pulled a grape from Khari who was sitting facing the tv, he wasn't as comfortable as Tia with me but that's fine.

"Sit down and share Tia."

I walked to the kitchen and saw Keantae who was making something on the stove.

"Why you tryna scare me?"

I laughed walking upto him.

"I wasn't, where's Ezekiel?" I questioned.

"He's in the bathroom. You hungry? I'm cooking some cornmeal porridge."

I looked into the pot, that looks nice too.

"Yeah, when it's done obviously."

"Your getting fat."

My face instantly fell straight changing from the huge smile that was on my face.

"Your a dickhead man what the fuck."

"I'm joking baby." He kissed my head.

"Tae? What's this?" Ezekiel was holding an envelope.

"Pass it, and go in the living room and leave them alone. The food will be done in a few minutes."

He opened the letter and was reading along.

I took it from his hands and read it myself.

𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝙺 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.
𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚣? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢.
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝟼 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍.
𝙾𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝟻? 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

"It's never fucking ending man."

"So what is this tonight?" I asked him.

"Why are you asking as if your going?" He sighed handing me my bowl.

"I am going Keantae, do you not see? Romani is gone! He said all five of us I am part of that five."

"Exactly Melani! Romani is gone and I'm not willing to take the chance of you or my unborn child being gone too."

"We'll be fine, all of us. We just need someone to get the kids."

"Your not listening to me are you?"

"Nope"