THREE

•THREE•
Amara

I'm the first one to walk into the lecture room and as soon as I make eye contact with Matthew I send him a small smile. I watch as he gulps but returns the gesture, showing his straight, white teeth.

"Hello Professor." I greet, sending him a wink before taking a seat right at the front.

"H-Hello Amara." He stutters and I smile at his nervousness. "You're early." He points out and I shrug, while pulling my laptop from my bag.

"Is that not a good thing, Matthew?" I raise my eyebrows and give him a playful smile.

"N-No, that's not what I meant. I-It's good you're early." I smirk as I watch his face turn red before he shakes his head and goes back to sorting his stacks of paper.

"I'm joking, Professor." I giggle lightly and he just gives me a small nod.

About ten minutes later more people start to enter the lecture hall. I sigh when I get a text from Bo saying she's going home because she doesn't feel well.

"Amara?" I jump a little and look up to see a guy smiling down at me. He's dressed in all black, with a tattoo sleeve on his right arm, I watch as he runs his fingers through his black hair and I stare at his nose ring.

He's hot.

But not as hot as the Professor in front of me.

"Yes?" I raise my eyebrows and he points to the seat next to me so I just nod my head.

"I'm Zion." He introduces himself and I nod again.

"Amara. But you already knew that." I simply say and he chuckles lightly.

"Yeah, a lot of the guys here find you attractive." I furrow my eyebrows and give him a weird look. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectful, it's just you are really beautiful, I'll shut up." He rambles and I continue to stare at him in shock.

I slowly turn back to face the front and make eye-contact with Matthew, who looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. I give him a small smile and he returns it before beginning the lesson.

I spend the majority of the lecture admiring Matthew as he walks around explaining things. His white dress shirt fits nicely against his huge muscles and I find myself crossing my legs together as my eyes trail further down his body.

"Professor James?" A female voice calls out and everyone turns to face the pretty blonde girl at the back.

"Yes." Matthew nods sternly.

"What time did you say your office hours were?" She pouts and I frown when I watch her friends giggle around her.

"Twelve till three. Do you need help with something?" He enquires and she nods her head.

"Can I see you at one?" She tilts her head and I look back at Matthew to see him nod and I clench my jaw.

I don't understand why I'm getting jealous all of a sudden, he's there to help his students. I look back to the girl to see her smiling and giggling with her friends and I look away, a small pout on my face.

"I need all your essays finished by Friday, any issues you know my email or where to find me." I'm pulled out of my daydream by Matthew and I check the time to see it is now the end of the lecture.

Already? That went quick!

"Did you want to have lunch with me?" Zion asks as we pack our things away and I smile, nodding my head.