TWELVE

•TWELVE•
Amara

I step into the steam filled bathroom and come to a quick halt when I see Matthew's defined back.

It's pure fucking muscle.

I gulp and watch as he stands under the shower head, his hair falling over his eyes. I begin to strip out of my clothes and slowly make my way into the shower, letting the warm water run down my brown skin. I'm left shocked when I see raised bumps on his back.

I decide not to question it, knowing if Matthew wanted to talk to me about it he would.

"Matthew?" I whisper and he turns around and I can't help but look down at his large length which stands tall against his stomach.

"Fuck." He whispers and I look back up to see his eyes trailing up and down my body. He bites his lip and I smile gently. "You're so beautiful." He reaches forward to caress my cheek and I lean further in to his gentle touch.

"Why did you just rush off like that?" I question and he looks away from my stare.

"I guess I'm just embarrassed. It's like I sensed you weren't there with me and the nightmare managed to worm it's way back into my mind." He sighs, running his finger up and down my back.

"I didn't realise I had that much of an effect on your nightmares." I whisper in shock and he chuckles gently.

"Trust me, you have no idea how much of an effect you have on me." He tells me but I can't ignore his hard dick that stands between us.

"Matthew?" I tilt my head and he hums. "Can I touch you?" He blushes and stares down at himself.

"No-one has ever touched me before." He releases a shaky breath. "Y-You can touch me." I smile and wrap my hand around his thick length. Matthew hisses and throws his head back, clenching his jaw.

"Does that feel good, Matthew?" I stare up at him with curious eyes and he answers with a low moan as I work my hand up and down him.

"So good." He rasps, looking down at me with lust-filled eyes. "Fuck!" He grits his teeth and then grabs hold of my neck-pulling me into a passionate kiss.

He moans into my mouth and I feel my pussy begin to throb at the erotic sounds escaping his plump lips.

This is the first time we've been so intimate with each other and it feels so right. I love how this shy, timid man has opened up to me like it's natural for him. I notice how reserved he is with other people but with me he seems so relaxed and that fills me with so much joy, that I can have this effect on him.

His breathing begins to increase, his chest rising up and down and he bites his lip, his length twitching in my hand.

"Are you close?" I whisper, running my thumb along his red swollen tip which leaks with pre-cum.

"Yes, baby, fuck." He kisses me again and then I feel spurts of his come on my stomach but it's quickly washed away by the water. He takes a minute to come down from his high and then a small chuckle escapes his lips and he's shaking his head in disbelief.

"What?" I giggle a little as he looks down at me with a smirk.

"You really do know how to take my mind off of things." He reaches up to stroke my cheek and then he bites his lip nervously. "I-Erm.....do you want me to touch you as well?"

I smile gently and shake my head.

"It's okay, another time." I tell him and he nods his head a little. "I don't want you to feel embarrassed about your nightmares, I won't judge you, Matthew. I'll never judge you." I whisper.