TWENTY

•TWENTY•
Amara

"Harder, Matthew!" I moan and his hands tighten on my hips as he fucks me from behind. "I'm so close." I look back at him to see him biting his lip as he looks at himself thrust in and out of me.

"You feel so good, baby." He rasps and I tighten around his length.

"I'm going to come." I moan louder and feel my walls begin to pulse rapidly around him. Matthew groans behind me and shortly after spills into the condom before collapsing on top of me.

"I need to get ready." I whisper and he whines, wrapping his arms around me before turning on his side so he is spooning me. "Come on you big baby." I grin, turning to face him and stroke his beard.

"How long will you be?" He begins to kiss my fingertips and my heart warms.

We're in the most expensive hotel Matthew could find. He says he wants to make the most of the weekend-basically he wants to have sex every minute , I mean that was our fourth round already this morning.

"A few hours." I say, stroking his hair and he nods his head. "Don't have too much fun without me." I tease and he chuckles lightly.

"Since we're away from town I want to take you on a date." He mumbles against my lips and my stomach erupts with butterflies.

"Really?!" I whisper in excitement and he chuckles nodding his head.

"Yes my baby." He kisses the tip of my nose before catching me of guard and placing his hand over my pussy. "Now one more round, please."

•••

"I don't understand why you couldn't just of stayed with us, princess?" My dad questions as we sit around the table for lunch.

My mum smiles gently. "Yes, darling. Why didn't you stay here instead of wasting money on a hotel?"

"I don't know. Don't worry, next time I'll stay here." I reassure them and they both nod.

"So, any boyfriends?" My mother wiggles her eyebrows and I nearly choke on a grain of rice.

Yeah and he's my professor.

"No." I smile. "I'm just trying to focus on my studies." And my professor's dick.

"That's great thinking, darling." My dad says while cutting up his food. "You don't need any distractions. What's your professor like? You said on the phone that you've been given a new one." He questions and my heart races at the thought of my Matthew.

"He's a great teacher, really cares about his students and takes his job seriously." I tell them. It basically is the truth, Matthew is great at his job.

My smile drops when Khye comes into mind.

How do I explain to my parents that I saw him?

"Mum, dad." I whisper and my eyes begin to water.

"What is it, princess?" My dad questions, concern laced in his voice. He places his knife and fork down, giving me his full attention. "Has someone hurt you?" I instantly shake my head at his question.

"Last week, I was out and I bumped into someone. I-It was Khye." I whisper and I hear my parents inhale a sharp breath.

"He's alive? My baby boy's alive?" My mother whispers in shock, tears already rolling down her face. "Where is he? We need to go and get him, bring him back home." She begins to rush around and I watch as my dad calms her down.

"Explain to us why happened, princess." So I begin to tell them what happened that day-how Khye said he was too ashamed to come home.

By the end of my explanation my mother is full on sobbing and my father just looks shocked.

"My poor baby." My mum sobs into my dad's chest and I bite my lip.

"I'll bring him back home, mum. I promise." I reassure her and she replies by throwing her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you, sweetie." She kisses the side of my head and I smile.

"I love you too."

•••

"Hello sexy." A man whistles and I turn around rolling my eyes.

"My boyfriend kills people." I tell him and he gives me a weird look before walking away.

I then spot my killer boyfriend walking out of the lift and towards me. He holds a bouquet of flowers and I squeal causing everyone in the hotel lobby to turn and look at me.

I meet Matthew halfway and he looks my body up and down. I have a green satin dress with a deep neckline. It hugs my body perfectly and has a slit going down on the right side of my thigh.

"You look so good." He groans, pulling me into a hug and I smile into his chest.

"You look good too." I pull away and straighten out his black suit jacket. He's dressed in all black and I can't help but clench my thighs together because all I want to do is rip his clothes off and fuck him.

"Come on, reservation is for eight." He holds his hand out for me and I take it and gladly let him lead me to his car.

The drive to the restaurant is about fifteen minutes and when we pull up outside, I'm surprised to see that it's valet parking.

This place must be expensive.

I'm pulled out of my shock by the door opening. I smile at Matthew who helps me out the car and then leads us into the restaurant.

The interior of the restaurant also screams rich, with the low chandeliers and the dark colours. A waiter leads us to a secluded booth and we thank him before taking a seat.

"Baby?" Matthew takes my hand and holds it up to his lips.

"I'm paying towards this." I tell him and he chuckles lightly, shaking his head.

"No way. I asked to take you on this date so I will pay." He playfully bites my finger and I giggle, pulling away. "How was your day with your parents?"

"I told them about Khye, dad was in shock and my mum was in tears. I promised them that I would bring him home." I explain and Matthew gives me a sad smile.

"We will, Mara. I've promised you as well and I never break my promises." He grins and I return the gesture.

"Neither do I." I wink.

Our evening continues to go well and I excuse myself to go to the toilet but as I stand up I bump into a man who gets a bit too touchy- feely.

"Sorry there." He winks and I push him away when his hands fall to my ass.

However, before I can say anything Matthew is already out of his seat.

💜