TWENTY-THREE

•TWENTY-THREE
Amara

I grin, getting on my knees and situate myself in between Matthew's legs. I look up at him and then begin to unzip his trousers. I run my palm along his bulge and he groans, throwing his head back.

I don't hesitate to pull his dick out of his boxers and I smile at how hard he is, the tip red and swollen.

"Something tells me you've been like this for a while." I smirk and Matthew looks down at me with hazy eyes.

"Mara, please." He whispers, his jaw clenching. I don't hesitate to latch my lips around the head of his dick.

He releases a low moan, making me rub my thighs together. I lick a long strip up and down his veiny length, making sure to maintain eye contact with him.

"Fuck, Mara." He grunts, stroking my cheek and then I put his whole length in my mouth. I gag a little when the tip hits the back of my throat. I wrap my hand around the rest I can't fit into my mouth. "You feel so good, baby." He praises and my heart warms.

I moan around him and begin to stroke his balls. Matthew releases a shaky breath and threads his fingers through my hair-my eyes widen a little when he pushes my head further down.

It only encourages me further to pleasure him. "You look so good sucking my dick, baby." I moan in response. "Fuck me." I stop and let him fall from my mouth.

"You want me to fuck you?" He nods his head and pulls me on to his lap, bunching my skirt up to my waist.

"I want you to feel good as well." He strokes my cheek and then pulls me into a deep kiss.

My God could this man get any hotter?!

I feel his fingers brush over my lace thong and I release a small whimper as his finger slips through the material and runs along my wet slit.

"See you're all ready for me." He smiles and I bite my lip, nodding my head.

"I'm always ready for you, Matthew." I whisper, stroking his beard and he smirks.

"Show me."

I gulp at his words and feel him pull my thong to the side. I sit up a little before sinking down onto his length. I still can't get over how big this man is.

"Matthew." I whimper and he grits his teeth, watching himself sink into my wet hole.

I take a minute before I begin to bounce up and  down on his hard dick. A loud moan escapes my lips when his tip begins to continuously pound my g-spot.

"We fit together like a puzzle don't we." Matthew grins and I laugh, throwing my head back.

"You always have a way with words." I giggle but that quickly stops when Matthew starts to relentlessly thrust up into me, shutting me up instantly. "Fuck!"

My breath comes out in short pants when I feel my stomach begin to tighten and a warm sensation fills my body. I make eye contact with Matthew's deep blue eyes and then I pull him into a deep kiss.

The erotic sounds that fill the room turns me on even more. Matthew wraps his arms tightly around me and I thread my fingers through the back of his hair and throw my head back.

I grind harder onto him and Matthew releases a throaty groan and then he latches his lips onto the base of my neck.

"I'm so close." I whimper, my head falling into the crook of his neck. "Please." I beg, the pleasure starting to become too much.

"Come with me, baby." Matthew whispers against my lips and I let go, coming hard around his thick length. I feel him spill himself inside me. "Shit, I'm sorry Mara." He looks up at me with wide, panicked eyes and I smile gently.

"I've got an implant." I tell him and he slowly nods his head before crashing his lips onto mine.

Our tongues clash together as we share probably one of our most passionate kisses ever.

It's like the energy around us has changed and I can't pinpoint what it is as we pull away and just stare at each other-our breathing heavy.

I furrow my eyebrows, a warm, fuzzy feeling entering my body as I stare at Matthew.

"I-I...L" Matthew whispers and I raise my eyebrows. "I care about you."

And then realisation washes over me and I freeze.

Oh shit.

"Mara?" Matthew stares at me with wide, worried eyes. "Baby, what is it?"

"I'm sorry, I-I have to go home." I jump off of his lap, adjusting myself before grabbing my keys and sprinting out of the house.

"Mara, wait!" I run towards my car and quickly climb in, locking the door straight away. I jump when Matthew bangs on the window, his eyes filled with shock and fear. "Baby, stop." I release a small sob.

I love Matthew.

I love him and I'm trying to run away from my feelings like the coward I am.

It's selfish of me to love him, especially when he could lose his job.

"Mara baby, please. You're worrying me!" His voice cracks and I look back at him to see his eyes have become glossy. "This isn't like you. What have I done?"

I shake my head too scared to speak.

I knew this was going to happen, I knew I was going to fall hard for this man but I didn't think this fucking hard.

"Look at me, baby." I sniffle and look at him through the window. "It's okay." He holds his hands up.

"It's not."

•••

"Wait what?!" Bo stares at me with wide eyes. "I love you, Amara but you're an idiot. You don't just runaway from a man just because you love him and you definitely do not runaway straight after you've just fucked!"

"Keep your voice down." I hiss, looking around the library. "I've never been in love, Bo and that's not what I'm scared about, I'm scared I will ruin his reputation!" I whisper harshly.

"I don't think he cares, I've seen the way that man looks at you, he loves you too." A shaky breath escapes my lips.

"Oh God, the way I left yesterday." I run my hands down my face. "I can't imagine what Matthew is thinking and feeling." I bite my lip, instantly feeling bad.

I acted out on my own emotions, I forgot to think of Matthew's.

"I'll see you later." I gather all of my things and rush out of the library.

"Get that dick!" Bo yells and the library woman glares at us. I give her a wary smile before leaving.

I rush to Matthew's office and walk in without knocking. I watch nervously as he looks up from his desk, his eyes widening. I can tell he didn't get any sleep last night.

"Baby, what the fuck was that yesterday?!" He growls out and my eyes widen.

I can't blame him for being angry, he has every right.

"I was scared." I play with my hands.

"Of me?" I quickly shake my head at his question and he release a sigh of relief.

"I felt something last night and it scared me because I don't want to ruin your life." I explain.

"Ruin my life? Amara what the hell are you talking about?!" Matthew stands up and makes his way over to me. He cups my face in his hands and stares down at me with so much intensity my knees almost buckle.

"I-I l......"

"Holy fucking shit!"

Fuck.

A/N
Sorry for taking so long to update, I just wanted to finish Coffee Shop💜