TEN

•TEN•
Amara

His lips are so soft and what's even more shocking is how good of a kisser he actually is.

I thread my fingers through his hair and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. I moan and pull away, looking down at him with wide eyes.

"Was that good?" He questions innocently and I touch my swollen lips, still staring at him with wide eyes. "Mara?"

"Are you sure that was your first kiss?" I smile and he nods his head. "It was really good." I smirk and he smile brightly.

"C-Can I kiss you again?" He whispers, licking his lips and I nod my head.

He doesn't hesitate to smash his lips back onto mine and this time I begin to grind against his bulge. Matthew releases a low grunt and tightens his arms around my waist.

I pull away again and don't miss the small pout that quickly etches onto his face but it's gone as soon as it was there.

I turn on his lap and pull my plate towards me before continuing to eat my food. I can feel Matthew's chest rise and fall behind me, as his hands still latch on to my waist.

"I understand you will probably want to keep this on the down low-considering your job will be on the line." I mention and feel him tense.

"I-I don't want a casual relationship, Mara." He objects and I turn my head to look down at him.

"Then what do you want, Matthew?" I tilt my head and he gulps, looking away from me.

"I-I......I don't know." His head falls back in frustration. "I'm too flawed for you." He whispers sadly.

I place my fork down and run my fingers through his wavy hair. His eyes flutter shut and I smile gently, noticing how much he likes it when I stroke his hair.

"Nobody is perfect, Matthew, I'm not expecting you to be perfect." I rest my hand on his cheek and he opens his eyes, looking up at me with vulnerable blue eyes.

"I know it's only been a few weeks but I really like you and I know it's wrong because you're my student but I can't stay away." He admits and butterflies fill my stomach as I listen to Matthew express his feelings.

"The don't stay away. We're both adults, Matthew. We're old enough to understand what is going on between us." I tell him and he nods his head.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers against my lips and I smile, tilting my head.

"I really am, aren't I?" I say boldly and he chuckles, nodding his head in agreement.

"I-I want to take you on a date." My eyes widen at his words. "Away from town-obviously. I-I just really want to go on a date with you." He blushes and I coo at how cute he looks.

"I'd love to go on a date with you." His eyes brighten and I squeal when he pulls me into a tight hug. I laugh, throwing my head back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

We soon finish our food before going upstairs and getting ready for bed. We both brush our teeth together before Matthew leaves the bathroom so I can get changed into my pyjamas.

I exit the bathroom to see Matthew sat up on his huge bed.

"Ugh, I've missed this bed so much." I moan as I sink onto the soft mattress. "How much was this? I might need one for my own place."

"Five thousand." My eyes nearly pop out of my sockets when he mentions the price.

"Yeah, I'll just stick to my shitty bed." I laugh and Matthew chuckles.